California 77 Louisville 62

AHSPanther23

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowles shot has really been inconsistent this season. I saw him work out over the summer and thought he beefed up too much. maybe it effected his shot.

The wrist injury hurt his shot badly. He was lighting it up until he got hurt.

Bad things happen when your two shooting guards can't shoot. There it is. If Smith or Knowles could hit from the field, then a comeback might have been possible. It was Knowles' injury... and Smith has never been the same from deep since they moved the three-point line back.

Brutal evening.

Starters next season

PG - Sivia

SG - Knowles

SF- Swopshire/Kuric

PF - Buckles

C- Samuels

Throw in Marra, Jennings, Chris Smith, George Goode, and the incoming freshman and I think that has the potential to be a decent squad.

Louisville never belonged here. The only thing they did was beat Syracuse twice, and I just think that was more because they freak matched up with the Orange. The WCU, Charlotte, and NCAA Louisville team we saw was the true UL team this year.

:thumb:

Louisville did nothing to show that they belonged in the NCAA tournament outside of two Syracuse games.

:thumb:

Louisville did nothing to show that they belonged in the NCAA tournament outside of two Syracuse games.

I agree to a certain extent. But beating #1 and #2, and going 11-7 in your league and winning 20 games overall is going to get you in the tourney though. They just lucked up that they had two top 5 wins. I think UT was the only other team in the country that could say that.

Overall, they weren't a very good team though.

Wow, in the prediction thread I had the feeling alot of people thought this one was going to be easy and I couldn't believe it. U of L this season was like having 10 different teams rolled into one. Cal may be in the Pac 10 but they're not an extremely awful team.

I agree to a certain extent. But beating #1 and #2, and going 11-7 in your league and winning 20 games overall is going to get you in the tourney though. They just lucked up that they had two top 5 wins. I think UT was the only other team in the country that could say that.

Overall, they weren't a very good team though.

Beating #1 AND #2? They beat Syracuse twice. That's it. That's their only quality win. You could maybe call Notre Dame a quality win.

Beating #1 AND #2? They beat Syracuse twice. That's it. That's their only quality win. You could maybe call Notre Dame a quality win.

Yeah, Cuse was ranked #2 the first time and #1 the second time. That's two top two wins. ND was their third best win, I agree.