California 77 Louisville 62

AHSPanther23

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They absolutely gave up. Good riddance to Smith and Sosa, you contributed nothing this season.

Here's to actually moving FORWARD in the off season. That goes to team AND coach.

Yep!!!! Loading up with pure talent. Elisha Justice will have the Cards in the Final Four!

UL has to regroup I wonder how much heart Pitino has left in it. At least Mr. RP can sleep like a baby Saturday night now! :D

That is a good question. I think this team was effected by the off season. I think the time away this summer hurt.

They have to find that game changer. Some like a T-Will that can take over when they are struggling. Not sure who that will be.

I look for Jennings to transfer. He can't be happy with his role on this team.

That is a good question. I think this team was effected by the off season. I think the time away this summer hurt.

They have to find that game changer. Some like a T-Will that can take over when they are struggling. Not sure who that will be.

I look for Jennings to transfer. He can't be happy with his role on this team.

They terribly lacked leadership this year. Plenty of talent, just could never get it together.

Louisville never belonged here. The only thing they did was beat Syracuse twice, and I just think that was more because they freak matched up with the Orange. The WCU, Charlotte, and NCAA Louisville team we saw was the true UL team this year.