California 77 Louisville 62

AHSPanther23

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to think Knowles will step in that spot next year. I've heard nothing but great things about him off the court, and he has proven his value on the court as well. I just haven't seen him be very vocal, and it's hard for a role player (even one as good as Knowles) to become a leader on the floor. Next year is going to be a very interesting season at UL. A lot rides on how it plays out...

Knowles shot has really been inconsistent this season. I saw him work out over the summer and thought he beefed up too much. maybe it effected his shot.

Glad its over, no finishers, no one to play over the rim. Thought Buckles can really improve and be a player, he will mix it up. Pitino can't get the players that is needed to take this team were fans would like to go, and he is going to open the next season with Duke.

Knowles shot has really been inconsistent this season. I saw him work out over the summer and thought he beefed up too much. maybe it effected his shot.

Hurting your wrist can seriously impact your ability to shoot from 21 feet. Story at 11...

Its more about the direction of UL than the kid.

But it takes a shot at the kid. Just like the people who booed when Curry put Haskins in at QB. They said the same thing. Problem is, you hit the kid with the shrapnel. Unnecessary. You can state your opinion without taking a cheap shot at a kid.

Laugh all ya want, Cal smacked ya while Knowles jacked it up 8 times with a hurt wrist.

Preston Knowles, G 18 minutes 1 for 8 FG's and 1 for 4 from 3-Pointers

He has made more plays this season than he did tonight. So he has earned the right to take those shots. Even with a injury he has played well enough to make the shots he took.

I think he tried to hard to make something happen tonight.