First ever female high school head football coach

:lol:

Aren't you able to do better than that? I remember several years back a girl name Yucklundra Cook (no kidding) was allowed to play football on an Ohio HS team. Even though the boys said they were taking it easy on her, her mother tried to sue the school system because the girl said the boys were hitting her to hard and causing her breasts to hirt. She was stupid enough to think she could sue and get some sort of rules change or whatever to get some sort of satisfaction. Fact, girls are unable to compete with boys on any level of sports. Open your eyes and mind and face the facts. My wife is a women and she reads these treads and laughs out loud because she can't believe how many people can think like you. Please back yourself up with facts instead of throwing out silly PC nonsense. Lets follow this women closely and watch what happens. If she fails it will be blamed on someone else because after all she's a women and it isn't possible for her to fail. If she wins I owe you a steak dinner.:D

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you able to do better than that? I remember several years back a girl name Yucklundra Cook (no kidding) was allowed to play football on an Ohio HS team. Even though the boys said they were taking it easy on her, her mother tried to sue the school system because the girl said the boys were hitting her to hard and causing her breasts to hirt. She was stupid enough to think she could sue and get some sort of rules change or whatever to get some sort of satisfaction. Fact, girls are unable to compete with boys on any level of sports. Open your eyes and mind and face the facts. My wife is a women and she reads these treads and laughs out loud because she can't believe how many people can think like you. Please back yourself up with facts instead of throwing out silly PC nonsense. Lets follow this women closely and watch what happens. If she fails it will be blamed on someone else because after all she's a women and it isn't possible for her to fail. If she wins I owe you a steak dinner.:D

Who said you have to play the game to know the game.

:lol: Really....there's nothing more that I need to say. :idunno:

And that is your twisted brainwashed opinion. CCC is correct and you are a silly women who can't face reality.

And this is one of the silliest post I have ever read on BGP. I seriously am falling out of my chair laughing! Can't help but think of the word "tool" at this time! :lol::lol::lol::lol: