Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 69 Louisville 66

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somebody let me know who wins the BE Tournament...

 

:lol:

Man this is just flat out huge for this UC program right now. Cash, Parker and Lance all came up very big for the 2nd night in a row on the big stage. The beer in my fridge is in trouble... :lol:

 

They beat a 12 loss team and its flat out huge for a program? :confused:

Honestly it surprises me that everyone assumes UL is a lock for the NCAA. They're a bubble team in my mind. The win over Cuse was big, but come on...

 

I understand where your coming from. But you also have to look at them finishing with 11 Big East wins. 4 games above .500 in the best conference in the country is going to get you in. Plus a top 5 SOS and a top 35 RPI.

 

I don't know that they deserve it, but this year the field is really week and they should have enough on their resume to get them in.

They beat a 12 loss team and its flat out huge for a program? :confused:

 

Yup...:thumb:

Yup...:thumb:

 

Agreed. It's pretty easy to me to see why this can be viewed as a big win.

They beat a 12 loss team and its flat out huge for a program? :confused:

 

Flat out!

Honestly it surprises me that everyone assumes UL is a lock for the NCAA. They're a bubble team in my mind. The win over Cuse was big, but come on...

 

Its because they are. They finished I believe 4 games above .500 in the tough Big East which was 6th in the conference. Then they beat a team twice that is going to be a #1 seed in the tournament, and they have a RPI in the top 40 I believe. So the reason people basically think its a lock for them to get in, is because it is a lock IMO. As inconsistent as they are, they have the resume that definitely would put them in as one of the 65 teams in the country. Especially when you look at their resume compared to a lot of other teams that are considered on the bubble.

Louisville's basketball team this season has a multiple personality disorder.

  • Author

Big win pyschologically, just beat a team who beat the Cuse, a win in a tourney atmosphere in March with there post season life on the line... nice work for UC.

They beat a 12 loss team and its flat out huge for a program? :confused:

 

Did you know that the Rutgers win was UC's first win in the Big East tournament...ever? And now they beat UL to advance to face top ten WVU. Yep, that win was huge for UC and Mick, especially if it locks up an NIT bid.

After a night of rest. I still hate this team and their lack of toughness, mental and physical. This team has had me guessing all season who will show up. Rick can't fix this season. But I expect him to get the ship turned around and problems solved.

 

As a fan I expect to be in the top 5 Big East every year. I also expect to make the sweet 16 every year. I understand UL will have teams that won't always gel and players that won't develop. But never should there be such a lack of skill as this team has displyed over the year.

 

I do look forward to the talent coming back. No matter what happens the rest of the season I expect better.

Louisville's basketball team this season has a multiple personality disorder.

 

And we have a winner!!!!!!! Tell us what he's won Tony?...well BGP...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

SoSo you rubbed off on the ENTIRE team! Nice job!

 

Congrats to the Bearcats!

I am stunned. Before I went to bed Louisville seemed in control with a double-digit lead and Cincy didn't look good at all. I just now saw the final score. :eek:

After a night of rest. I still hate this team and their lack of toughness, mental and physical. This team has had me guessing all season who will show up. Rick can't fix this season. But I expect him to get the ship turned around and problems solved.

 

As a fan I expect to be in the top 5 Big East every year. I also expect to make the sweet 16 every year. I understand UL will have teams that won't always gel and players that won't develop. But never should there be such a lack of skill as this team has displyed over the year.

 

I do look forward to the talent coming back. No matter what happens the rest of the season I expect better.

 

Not saying the season is over for UL as they could easily make a run in the tournament but what type of team do you expect the cards to have next season ?

 

I follow UL, I root for them to win against any team except UK. I don't see a lot for UL fans to be thrilled about next season. I think they will have a solid team but nothing to write home about. I guess a see a group of solid players returning but no star power. Maybe as you stated, they will learn from this season and play better as a team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.