Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 69 Louisville 66

Featured Replies

Not saying the season is over for UL as they could easily make a run in the tournament but what type of team do you expect the cards to have next season ?

 

I follow UL, I root for them to win against any team except UK. I don't see a lot for UL fans to be thrilled about next season. I think they will have a solid team but nothing to write home about. I guess a see a group of solid players returning but no star power. Maybe as you stated, they will learn from this season and play better as a team.

 

I think they have plenty of talent.

 

PG - Siva will be able replace Sosa. He is an upgrade at point. He is a true Point Gurad

 

SG - Knowles - nothing needs to be said

 

SF - Kuric/ Swop - both have plenty they need to work on. But they have provide this seasons team with plenty of good quality minutes. They will get better

 

PF- Samuels - Can only get better. I look for him to have the season next year that everyone thought he would have this season. He has improved a ton this season.

 

Not sure what style he will play but he has to choose who will be the 5th starter?

 

Jennings - needs a better off season. If he stays out of jail and works he has plenty of upside

 

Mara - He can score. Needs to improve speed and defense.

 

Buckles - will be a beast once he learns to play under control and understands his role.

 

UL is good shape. Samuels and Knowles have to be better leaders than Sosa & Smith. That shouldn't be to hard.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think they have plenty of talent.

 

PG - Siva will be able replace Sosa. He is an upgrade at point. He is a true Point Gurad

 

SG - Knowles - nothing needs to be said

 

SF - Kuric/ Swop - both have plenty they need to work on. But they have provide this seasons team with plenty of good quality minutes. They will get better

 

PF- Samuels - Can only get better. I look for him to have the season next year that everyone thought he would have this season. He has improved a ton this season.

 

Not sure what style he will play but he has to choose who will be the 5th starter?

 

Jennings - needs a better off season. If he stays out of jail and works he has plenty of upside

 

Mara - He can score. Needs to improve speed and defense.

 

Buckles - will be a beast once he learns to play under control and understands his role.

 

UL is good shape. Samuels and Knowles have to be better leaders than Sosa & Smith. That shouldn't be to hard.

 

I would think Samuels leaves after this year with a subpar draft and lockout looming.

I think they have plenty of talent.

 

PG - Siva will be able replace Sosa. He is an upgrade at point. He is a true Point Gurad

 

SG - Knowles - nothing needs to be said

 

SF - Kuric/ Swop - both have plenty they need to work on. But they have provide this seasons team with plenty of good quality minutes. They will get better

 

PF- Samuels - Can only get better. I look for him to have the season next year that everyone thought he would have this season. He has improved a ton this season.

 

Not sure what style he will play but he has to choose who will be the 5th starter?

 

Jennings - needs a better off season. If he stays out of jail and works he has plenty of upside

 

Mara - He can score. Needs to improve speed and defense.

 

Buckles - will be a beast once he learns to play under control and understands his role.

 

UL is good shape. Samuels and Knowles have to be better leaders than Sosa & Smith. That shouldn't be to hard.

 

They also have JR Smith's brother (Chris Smith) red-shirted. He's a 2 guard, and should be able to help out. They have a nice prep school pg and a top 50 player, Justin Coleman verballed. I'd say they add a big man, Dieng, to the class too. George Goode will finally be healthy too, I hope... he could give them some depth in the post that they need.

 

They could be better from addition by subtraction.

Edited by LCPATS

I would think Samuels leaves after this year with a subpar draft and lockout looming.

 

Samuels wouldn't get drafted. He's improved a lot this season. He needs at least one more year to work on his offense and rebounding.

They also have JR Smith's brother (Chris Smith) red-shirted. He's a 2 guard, and should be able to help out. They have a nice prep school pg and a top 50 player, Justin Coleman verballed. I'd say they had a big man, Dieng, to the class too. George Goode will finally be healthy too, I hope... he could give them some depth in the post that they need.

 

They could be better from addition by subtraction.

 

totally forgot about those two. Can't wait to see a healthy George Goode. If healthy and in shape he will be the 5-man.

I would think Samuels leaves after this year with a subpar draft and lockout looming.

 

Unless he wants to wash cars for a living he may want to stay one more year.

Oops, wrong thread!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.