Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help me out here

Featured Replies

For my own personal spat with a friend, I need my BGP family to answer one question for me. Just a quick short answer will suffice. We had a discussion about the younger generation of football fans and that many spent alot of time with fantasy and are fans for that reason alone. He argues that nearly all younger fans (18-25ish or slightly older) don't have any knowledge of even larger events that have happened in the NFL over many moons. I disagreed. So, here is my question:

 

How many of you have never seen, either live, replay, or youtube (and please don't go google it and then answer) the play when Lawrence Taylor of the Giants sacks Joe Theismann of the Redskins and fractured his leg?

My contention is that plays like that are commonplace in the brains of the overwhelming majority of football fans regardless of age. So, if you haven't, please just say so in this thread. Again, this is for my argument only. If you haven't and you'd like to put your age by your reply, that'd be great, or if you don't that would be fine too. And this play is just one we could agree on, there are many more.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen it, to help your argument. I'm 22.

Anyone who has seen the Blind Side has seen it :lol:

I watched it live. Over. And over. And over again.

Saw it live (on television; it was on Monday Night football). Age 54.

I watched it live. Over. And over. And over again.
So you were caught in a temporal loop? :D

 

I saw that live as well. I still shudder thinking about it.

Saw it live, and have seen it many times since.

It's still gross to this day, just as it was the first time I saw it live so many years ago.

I'm 23, and it's one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen... :puke:

I saw it live. Freaked me out. :puke:

19 and have seen it several times.. It's so disgusting you can't help but watch it over and over!

Seen it several times. 40 something :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.