Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help me out here

Featured Replies

Saw it live on TV,some years ago,I'm 59.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw it live when I was very young and many times since. Up there with the Krumrie SB injury.

Although not a huge sample size, I think this verifies my point. Seems like even our younger posters are more aware than my friend gives credit. And only formerkywrestler falls under the category that my friend places young "football fans".

 

Of course he'll use the argument now that BGP is a bad sample because only "educated" football fans would be on here. :ohbrother:

 

He's hates when he's wrong, even more than LRCW.:lol:

 

Thanks guys for the input.:thumb:

I'd say mine has much more to do with an indifference towards football rather than my age.

I can close my eyes and see it now.

  • Author
I'd say mine has much more to do with an indifference towards football rather than my age.

Well, either way, his argument is that fantasy football is the reason there are as many fans of that age group and that they aren't aware of any football history before this century.

Saw it live. I'm on the backside of 40

Well, either way, his argument is that fantasy football is the reason there are as many fans of that age group and that they aren't aware of any football history before this century.

 

I think fantasy football has brought a new crop of football fans, but there are still quite few of a younger generation who just enjoy football. I was a football fan first, and have played fantasy football as part of being a fan of football. I am in my late 20's.

 

And I have seen the leg injury on numerous occasions.

I've seen it.

  • Author
I think fantasy football has brought a new crop of football fans, but there are still quite few of a younger generation who just enjoy football. I was a football fan first, and have played fantasy football as part of being a fan of football. I am in my late 20's.

 

And I have seen the leg injury on numerous occasions.

:thumb::thumb: My argument exactly.

This wasn't a very good example since the play was at the beginning of the recent movie The Blind Side.

  • Author
This wasn't a very good example since the play was at the beginning of the recent movie The Blind Side.

Haven't seen it. Seems like it was a pretty good example since no one has really said it was from the movie that they saw the clip.

Never watched the movie...

I consider myself to be an avid sports fan, especially of football. I have never seen the clip shown on television. My parents always have always talked about it since I was a little kid though. I have never had the desire to go look it up on YouTube or wherever you would find it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.