Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help me out here

Featured Replies

I'm 26 and I've seen the youtube clip many times.

 

I will say to help your friends argument that although I consider myself VERY knowledgable about football I don't care about it very much at all. And I'm sure there is a TON of older stuff I don't know about nor do I care to find out about.

 

Fantasy (and gambling) are the ONLY reasons I watch football. I haven't actively watched a complete game since the fantasy season was over. But during the fantasy season I watch EVERY game. For instance, last night I didn't see a down of the Colts/Jets game, but I did switch over to the last quarter of the Vikings/Saints game. The prior week I didn't see a down of football.

 

But this only applies to football and mainly because football is kind of boring to me. I know tons and tons of past history about other sports that I actively follow and would actively follow with or without fantasy sports.

 

So yes, in my case and I do know several people like this, the only reason I'm an NFL fan is for fantasy purposes and without it would rarely watch games.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way... www.manylweb.com has a large number of pictures & videos of sports injuries if anyone wants to be reminded of what is at risk. :eek: I might suggest waiting until after lunch to check it out.

Saw it live (on television; it was on Monday Night football). Age 54.

 

Same here. Age 44.

I've seen it. Age 20..

Saw it on Youtube. Age 26. It's got nothing on Napoleon McCallum though....

Saw it on Youtube. Age 26. It's got nothing on Napoleon McCallum though....
Saw it live .... I'm now 42.

 

And you're right about McCallum. I thought that injury was even more gruesome.

Saw it live and maybe one replay, now I just look away. Watch LT as he is looking and waving at the Staff for the Redskins. Joe liked to run with the ball and did so very well, just got caught in a jam no where to go and got hit awarkdly. I'm 56 but have most of my hair.

Seen replays of it...I'm 34. I had heard about it and knew about it for years before actually seeing the video.

  • Author

Although not a huge sample size, I think this verifies my point. Seems like even our younger posters are more aware than my friend gives credit. And only formerkywrestler falls under the category that my friend places young "football fans".

 

Of course he'll use the argument now that BGP is a bad sample because only "educated" football fans would be on here. :ohbrother:

 

He's hates when he's wrong, even more than LRCW.:lol:

 

Thanks guys for the input.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.