Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help me out here

Featured Replies

I think a better example would be the Dwight Clark catch from Montana in the early 80s. The demographic you are targeting would have been an infant or young child at the time of both of these plays, and as I said in my previous post, the Theisman clip is not shown on television.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think a better example would be the Dwight Clark catch from Montana in the early 80s. The demographic you are targeting would have been an infant or young child at the time of both of these plays, and as I said in my previous post, the Theisman clip is not shown on television.

 

I've seen this as well... But I watch NFL Network more often than probably any other channel.

I've seen this as well... But I watch NFL Network more often than probably any other channel.

Most people do not have NFL network.

Most people do not have NFL network.

 

True that... I keep forgetting this, as I've been fortunate to have it for the last 5 or so years and barely remember not having it. I've definitely learned a lot about football that I never would have otherwise, though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.