Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help me out here

Featured Replies

  • Replies 63
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I watched it live. Over. And over. And over again.

 

Me too,

Saw Thiesman's live. Same for McCallum.

 

Krumrie's broken leg in the Super Bowl was a pretty gruesome one also.

Anyone remember Shaun Livingston's injury from a couple years ago?

:puke:

I'm 37. Saw both Theisman's and Krumrie's live. Wish I hadn't seen either.

I won't choose sides on this one, as I can see there being people on both sides. However, I did have to wonder how many people did a google search on Ed "Too Tall" Jones after the Geico commercial came out, just to find out who he is.

Although not a huge sample size, I think this verifies my point. Seems like even our younger posters are more aware than my friend gives credit. And only formerkywrestler falls under the category that my friend places young "football fans".

 

Of course he'll use the argument now that BGP is a bad sample because only "educated" football fans would be on here. :ohbrother:

 

He's hates when he's wrong, even more than LRCW.:lol:

 

Thanks guys for the input.:thumb:

 

The real question, however, is this. Does it happen nearly as often?

I'm 37. Saw both Theisman's and Krumrie's live. Wish I hadn't seen either.

 

Same here (live on TV, that is). And I've seen McCallum's as well; I just can't remember for sure if it was live.

 

Krumrie's was during the Super Bowl. I remember telling my wife right after the play that there were going to be several replays, and that she was not going to want to watch.

I thought Napolean McCallum's injury was much worse. Shaun Livingston's was brutal too.

I just re-watched McCallum & Livington's injuries.

 

They're both worse than Theissman's.

Saw it live...29

 

Has anyone seen the b-ball player from Texas A&M's injury...it is far more gruesome than any of the others mentioned, IMO.

Saw it live and in my 30's

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.