Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Florida......thoughts and predictions

Who wins this one? 99 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UF in basketball.

John Calipari>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Billy D.

 

Cats by 15.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Wildcats seem play better in bigger games, combined with the fact that Florida is jus simply no that good this year, I predict a Wildcat win. However, I don't think it will be by a lot because I'm sure the Florida crowd will be rocking...

 

UK 84

UF 76

What a shock LRCW picking UF. :laugh: (Just Kidding) :p

 

Good he is always wrong.

I don't have a good vibe about this game as all. Florida seems soft this year but they're dangerous. I'll take Florida at home 81-77.

 

I hope I'm wrong and UK manhandles them inside, which could easily happen.

This will be close but we have John Wall and they don't.

 

Kentucky 78

Florida 73

No half court buzzer beaters for UF in this one. UK wins.

Big ESPN game right.... I think UK will be full throttle and win by 10 hopefully.

People, UK loves the big stage and that is fact. I think the Cat's come out pumped up and throttles UF. Wall will own Walker and Mackilin will get shut down by Boogie.

 

Cats- 82

Gators- 66

The first four minutes are going to be interesting. Can Coach Cal keep the emotions in check without losing their intensity? The Wildcats will get abuse non stop from the Florida crowd. They need to control the emotions in a very, very tough place to play. I want to see the half court offense start to show some progress. They are struggling big time in the half court. If Florida tries to make this an up and down the floor game, it favors UK. Florida should pack it in, keep the ball away from Cousins and Patterson and make the impatient Cats take bad shots. I think UK has too much talent but winning at Florida is probably the biggest obstacle to going undefeated. UK by 2.

Have you watched Florida play? They do not shoot the 3 ball well. They penetrate well, but I think they're going to try to run with Kentucky, which is a big mistake.

 

I watched them play Vandy yesterday and they struggled on both ends of the floor. If it weren't for their little PG, Kenny Boynton, they would have been in a world of hurt.

 

Florida is not deep. They only played 8 against Vandy.

 

I think it'll be a battle, but this Florida team is not of the same caliber as many of us remember in recent memory.

 

I agree the Gators do not match up well with the Cats! UK- 82 UF- 71

UK by 9. Cats are better on defense, much bigger and productive inside. I just hope the stomach virus hasn't taken it's toll.

I picked UK but a loss would not surprise me. It does seem that UK has played 'up' in these big games. I look for Big Cuz to have a monster game if he can stay out of foul trouble and not get too wrapped up in the emotions of a UK vs UL hoops game.

 

UK 71

UF 67

The Gators hand UK their first loss of the season.

 

UF 81

UK 76

delete

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.