Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Florida......thoughts and predictions

Who wins this one? 99 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is the toughest venue the Cat's have faced, but thats about all they have going for them.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen Florida play they are not real tough on the inside. Unless Cats have terrible shooting night they will win by about 10.

Boynton is good, and it is tough to win on the road in conference, with that being said, I think the Cats bounce back from a relatively poor showing against Georgia and win this one by 12.

 

72-60 Kentucky.

UK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UF in basketball.

John Calipari>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Billy D.

 

Cats by 15.

 

UK is better than UF and don't get me wrong Cal is a good coach, but he could only dream of having the resume that Billy D has, at a traditional football school. Ill take Billy D X's and O's over John Cal. With that said UK is probably the most talented team in the country. UK 80 UF 65.

I think the Cats come out strong and Wall has another superb game and Cousins has a good game as well. Florida will trail most all of the game and Kentucky will take the crowd out early.

 

Cats by 17

Kentucky 72-67.

Everyone keeps mentioning Wall and Cousins in this game but I think the veteran Patterson steps up even more and shows the young cats what it takes to play in the SEC on the road. Cats may be down at half, but settle down and win by 10. :thumb:

I don't know about you guys, but my days just seem brighter when the Wildcats play, especially when its a tough opponent. Certainly helps me get through the work day more.

Kentucky should win because they're better. But, that doesn't mean they will. They need to play better than they have in recent games. They haven't been sharp.

 

Florida will be jacked up to play the Cats, especially coming off a loss. Hopefully UK can match the energy early in the game. Florida has plenty of talent, so they're very capable of giving UK all they want, especially if the Cats don't come out focused and with intensity.

 

That said, I think UK will be focused and play with energy. I think Florida will want to run and that will be a mistake, IMO.

 

Kentucky 92, Florida 75

UK is better than UF and don't get me wrong Cal is a good coach, but he could only dream of having the resume that Billy D has, at a traditional football school. Ill take Billy D X's and O's over John Cal. With that said UK is probably the most talented team in the country. UK 80 UF 65.

 

Other than his championship years, IMO Billy D has been a huge underachiever. His had talent and squandered it. If not for the great chemistry of the Noah crew, he wouldn't even be a big name IMO. Cal has a decent resume as well though. I think Billy D has shown his true colors the last few years, and I'm glad he's not at UK. If he ever shows up on the Cats sidelines I will seriously stop watching them or caring about them, something I didn't even do at the the end of the Tubby era or the entire the BCG era.

I don't have a great feeling about this game. The Cats opened as a two point favorite.

I don't have a great feeling about this game. The Cats opened as a two point favorite.

 

They haven't been playing sharp the last few games. Florida has a talented team and you know they're going to be amped up to hand UK its first loss...there's reason for a little concern. Its similar to Kansas...they'd been in a bit of a lull, and it finally got them in Tennessee. It shouldn't surprise anyone if the same happened to UK. Its also the first SEC road trip for these UK freshmen.

 

I've got a feeling the Cats will be ready to go though.

Florida can't handle the Cats down low. Patterson & Cuz have 40 pts and 25 boards. Cats win 82-73

Does anyone worry about Kentucky when the game is tight in late game situations anymore?

 

Wall is simply the most complete game closer in the NCAAs.

 

Not only did he prove this against Miami (OH), but also against Stanford, UConn, among others.

 

I still get a little worried simply because I have been accustomed to losing these close games for several years. With that said, if the game is close and Walls takes over and wins another one, my worry is gone for the year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.