Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 64 UConn 61

Featured Replies

BTW, I don't see UK losing a close game with Wall in the line-up. He's a game changer, and that's an understatement.

  • Replies 195
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude they just won a huge game. Get over it.

 

Where are your quotes on the UK fans that addressed cousins in the same manor I did?

John Wall = Fun...who said the college game doesn't get anything out of the one and doners...he is fun to watch.

Cousins is going to be a force when he learns to chanel his energy.

Orton reminds me of Magliore. A good rebounder, shot blocker and a physical force in the middle.

I hope PPAt's ankle is OK he battled down the stretch to just get up and down the court.

Miller = disapointing

BTW, I don't see UK losing a close game with Wall in the line-up. He's a game changer, and that's an understatement.

 

The worst case scenario for UK would be Wall getting two fouls in the first two minutes, then getting a third right out of halftime. That's a situation where it would be difficult to get going and the defecit could be too much. But as long as he's in the game, then UK has a great chance to win.

WOW!!!! What a fun game to watch; alot easier to say that with the Cats leaving MSG with the W.

 

Wall is sick, will be exciting to see what can happen when the guards start to get more chemistry with their big men down low.

As of now, I don't think he would be in the lotto. I think his immaturity level alone would prevent that. Plus, I don't see him as lot better than Randolph Morris at this point, and he was never a lotto pick.

 

If the draft was tomorrow, I'm not even certain Cousins would be in the first round let alone the lottery.

 

I honestly think Orton has more potential than him. I think he's willing to do the little things.

 

Agreed:thumb:

For those bashing Cousins.... how mature were you at 18, 19 years old and did you have your face on TV once a week to show off? He's a kid and will mature.

I was mature enough not to blame the world when I did something wrong.

 

We don't see Wall whining & moaning. We don't see Orton, Dodson, Bledsoe, etc. whining & moaning.

 

The point is that it's Cousin's behavior/attitude that is out of line. Stop trying to defend the behavior of a brat.

Somebody tell Dick Vitale we do not want him on our Band Wagon he's a UNC & Duke fan privately! Rupp Arena fans need to Boo him because he said we where ten years out of being competitive again last year and said we didn't love Tubby! I respect him and all his accomplishments but we don't want you to cheer for us because you really don't love us BABY! Also, I hope Ashlie Judd don't let you kiss her in Rupp this year! lol

Go Big Blue!

The worst case scenario for UK would be Wall getting two fouls in the first two minutes, then getting a third right out of halftime. That's a situation where it would be difficult to get going and the defecit could be too much. But as long as he's in the game, then UK has a great chance to win.

 

:thumb:

I was mature enough not to blame the world when I did something wrong.

 

We don't see Wall whining & moaning. We don't see Orton, Dodson, Bledsoe, etc. whining & moaning.

 

The point is that it's Cousin's behavior/attitude that is out of line. Stop trying to defend the behavior of a brat.

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb::notworthy:

Somebody tell Dick Vitale we do not want him on our Band Wagon he's a UNC & Duke fan privately! Rupp Arena fans need to Boo him because he said we where ten years out of being competitive again last year and said we didn't love Tubby! I respect him and all his accomplishments but we don't want you to cheer for us because you really don't love us BABY! Also, I hope Ashlie Judd don't let you kiss her in Rupp this year! lol

Go Big Blue!

 

Vitale has always been a big UK guy too, and a big UofL guy. He basically likes every traditionally good program with high profile coach.

Where are your quotes on the UK fans that addressed cousins in the same manor I did?

 

I did not realize there was something wrong with a kid getting excited beating the #12 team basically in their backyard.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

This team SHOULD be 15-0 going into the UofL game now....

 

If they did that, it'd be the first time since 1969/70.

Man, UK beats UCONN in the Garden, Cousins gets a double double and everybody is on his case.

 

Wall is the best player in the stretch I have ever seen at UK and its not even close. What a closer!

I was mature enough not to blame the world when I did something wrong.

 

We don't see Wall whining & moaning. We don't see Orton, Dodson, Bledsoe, etc. whining & moaning.

 

The point is that it's Cousin's behavior/attitude that is out of line. Stop trying to defend the behavior of a brat.

 

It's easy to say that now. Everyone on here seems shocked to find an 18/19 year old who needs to grow up. I don't know if the lack of having a child or if things have changed a lot in 20 years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.