Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 64 UConn 61

Featured Replies

Final!

  • Replies 195
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take them any way they come...

John Wall wins the game again. He's unreal.

Man this over-rated team looks pretty darn good.

As nice as it is to see wins, I'm just happy to be entertained with UK basketball again.

Cal cracks me up.

Oh, and as with the UNC game, I must say, without Wall, this team is NOWHERE. God help them if he gets hurt.

As nice as it is to see wins, I'm just happy to be entertained with UK basketball again.

 

Amen.

As nice as it is to see wins, I'm just happy to be entertained with UK basketball again.

 

Exactly. :thumb::banana:

The Wallcats do it again...

 

An odd game, but very entertaining. Only 3 3's made the whole game (I think)?

John Wall wins another one.

 

Cousins is an idiot.

OHHHHHH C A T S CATS CATS CATS:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

John Wall is unreal. He took the game over...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.