December 11, 200916 yr For those of you that are UK fans that were disappointed in how Cousins acted after the game, celebrating and chest bumping and puffing out his jersey for the UK fans on that side of the court, (yes, they were UK fans) you might as well find a new team to like because those are the same kind of guys Cal brought into Memphis that will soon be donning the Big Blue for years to come. Guys with a lot of talent and emotion and who won't be here long anyways. Get used to it or find a new team is all I can say. Me personally, I like players with attitude. JJ Redick played with an attitude and I loved it. Dahntay Jones played with an attitude. Gerald Henderson. I love it. It shows not only that they want to win badly, but that they care. Nothing wrong with that in my book. If you guys would go back and look at the tape of Cousins reaction after the game, you can see someone from that area throw something in his direction. I cant say whether it was UK fans or UCONN, but someone threw something at the big guy, and he didnt like it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.