December 10, 200916 yr And most of it is anti UK. :popcorn: I hope that's not the extent of your analytical ability.... *very confused* I know you're confused, so I'll post very slowly.... You claimed that most of the posts in this thread are "anti UK" (plus popcorn). UK is a "team". Try to grasp that. "Most" of the negative posts (such as they are) are "anti-immaturitiy", and are therefore aimed at Mr. Cousins (a person). NOT UK (a team). Almost everyone on BGP is THRILLED at the success of UK. At least, I am. The issue of the immature behavior of one of the UK players was brought up, and is, therefore, being discussed. These comments are NOT "anti UK". I hope this clarifies things.
December 10, 200916 yr I know you're confused, so I'll post very slowly.... You claimed that most of the posts in this thread are "anti UK" (plus popcorn). UK is a "team". Try to grasp that. "Most" of the negative posts (such as they are) are "anti-immaturitiy", and are therefore aimed at Mr. Cousins. NOT UK (a team). Almost everyone on BGP is THRILLED at the success of UK. At least, I am. The issue of the immature behavior of one of the UK players was brought up, and is, therefore, being discussed. These comments are NOT "anti UK". I hope this clarifies things. Huh? Hey nice try at taking a shot at my intelligence. :popcorn:
December 10, 200916 yr DeMarcus Cousins was a no-show in the first half, but he responded pretty well I thought in the second finishing with 10 points and 11 rebounds. He provided an inside threat for Kentucky when they needed one. John Wall.. WOW
December 10, 200916 yr Basically the last 3 years or more have been tough, seeing this team brings a huge smile to UK fan's faces. They enjoy watching UK again!
December 10, 200916 yr Another great win for these young Wildcats, Wall is just unbelievable. I don't know if I have ever seen a better freshman. Cousins is a force, he just needs to mature. I don't like the chest thumping, look at me antics from Cousins, Wall and others but I guess we will have to get used to it. I am not talking about showing emotion and celebrating a good play. What I am talking about is the "look at me" junk. I am old school and don't like seeing it from anyone. I am not bashing Cousins, I love the way he plays. I just think that he needs to mature and cut out a lot of the antics. Anyway, back to the game. As I said Wall is just not human, he is clutch when it counts in a close game as well. A lot of fresmen aren't reliable when the game is on the line, Walls wants the ball when it on the line. I can't help but just say and wonder just how good this team can and will be when they put it all together. I hope Patterson leg/anklle or whatever the problem was will not be a recurring injury/problem. As good as Wall is I still say that Patterson is the leader and the key to this U.K. team. Lets enjoy Patterson, Wall and Cousins this season, imo those three and maybe another will be gone next season. On to Bloomington on Saturday to face a much improved and well coached Indiana team. GO BIG BLUE!!!!! Edited December 10, 200916 yr by oldrambler
December 10, 200916 yr Huh? Hey nice try at taking a shot at my intelligence. :popcorn: I'll try to reduce this to the most common denominator. You claimed that the negative comments were "anti UK" (a team) They were actually "anti-immaturity" of a single player: Cousins. If that's too complicated, nothing I say will get through.
December 10, 200916 yr I'll try to reduce this to the most common denominator. You claimed that the negative comments were "anti UK" (a team) They were actually "anti-immaturity" of a single player: Cousins. If that's too complicated, nothing I say will get through. Correct me if I am wrong, Cousins plays for UK (a team). People look for a way to bash UK (a team), so they will find anything wrong with them, which is Cousins, who is a player for UK (a team). Again, nice try...
December 10, 200916 yr I am seeing a thread where many fans of other teams are complimenting UK at this point. I am so impressed that I will make a strong effort of not making critical statements in their threads, for whatever that is worth. I have raised my appreciation of certain other fans even though all of those were respected for other reasons than their UK posts. With that being said, I am really disappointed on some of the attacks of Cousins from Uk fans. He had a couple of key buckets and cleared the boards very well when he was on the court. I have no problem that he was excited we won, he was a key contributor whether or not you want to give him credit. I wish I had video of some of you when you were 18 or 19 years old at times. I know I made a total @#$ of myself often at that age. %^$# I still do it at my age now on here quite often.
December 10, 200916 yr I am seeing a thread where many fans of other teams are complimenting UK at this point. I am so impressed that I will make a strong effort of not making critical statements in their threads, for whatever that is worth. I have raised my appreciation of certain other fans even though all of those were respected for other reasons than their UK posts. . At some point, they just had to concede. :isurrender:
December 10, 200916 yr I know you're confused, so I'll post very slowly.... You claimed that most of the posts in this thread are "anti UK" (plus popcorn). UK is a "team". Try to grasp that. "Most" of the negative posts (such as they are) are "anti-immaturitiy", and are therefore aimed at Mr. Cousins (a person). NOT UK (a team). Almost everyone on BGP is THRILLED at the success of UK. At least, I am. The issue of the immature behavior of one of the UK players was brought up, and is, therefore, being discussed. These comments are NOT "anti UK". I hope this clarifies things. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: Couldn't had said it better Bluto!!
December 10, 200916 yr UK is winning on raw talent and a will to win right now. They still have a long way to go as a team. There are so many things they need to do in all phases. The big thing with Cousins is that he needs to slow down in the post. He gives you glimpses. In the second half, he ball fakes goes around his man and throws it down. Another time or two he catches and just throws it up. Orton and Bledsoe need to make smarter decisions...silly fouls are hurting their PT. Dodson can get some clock but needs to get tougher and play harder... Miller looks hesitant at times and almost looks like he runs on his heels. Patterson is improving his overall game, but would like to see him in the post in crunch time. Saw some elements of the DDM. but they were running sets and reversing and posting Wall at the elbow and driving and scoring. Wall's pullup game was impressive considering how his shot has been knocked. He is just that good. Kemba Walker is pretty darn good as well. UConn will be alright...need some consistency from Dyson and Robinson... Kind of a sloppy game but it was two teams going right at each other. Will take the W and move on.
December 10, 200916 yr UK is #1....there is no way anyone can compete with them.....unreal....to beat UConn at MSG...WOW!!!!I guess the grapes in your part of the Ville are on the sour side!
December 10, 200916 yr I sit hit wondering just how good this team could be if MIchael Porter had come back. :lol::lol::lol: Excellent post!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.