Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 64 UConn 61

Featured Replies

When he went down he grabbed his ankle.

 

He took a knee to the calf from a teammate.

  • Replies 195
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When he went down he grabbed his ankle.

 

It's hard to explain, but like I'm pretty sure it was just natural reaction like to grab his leg. I'm almost positive it was minor a calf strain. Dodson's knee went into PPat's calf.

Congrats to UK in the win. I only watched the first half (fell asleep) but was a fun half to watch. I didn't have enough wine in me to listen to Dickie V so the tv was on mute. :lol::lol:

 

Did they go back and forth in the second half?

 

 

 

By the way GT and Deuce...I hope you enjoyed my text? :lol::lol::lol: And I really would like to get me one of those long arm band things! Logo's and all! :D:D:D

 

No texts for me? Seriously...I'm going to need that jersey...haha

You heard it wrong.

 

Dickie V said that if he was UCONN, he would like it more for Patterson to stay out around the 3 point line than down low on the block.

 

Meaning that Patterson is much more effective down low...

 

I heard it the same way he did. He said He likes Patterson out on the perimeter.

UK is winning on raw talent and a will to win right now.

 

Thats the best part. They're doing that and beating some of the top teams in the country.

 

If they can get past UNC and UConn on talent and a will to win, who'll be able to stop them once they start playing the way Cal wants?

For those of you that are UK fans that were disappointed in how Cousins acted after the game, celebrating and chest bumping and puffing out his jersey for the UK fans on that side of the court, (yes, they were UK fans) you might as well find a new team to like because those are the same kind of guys Cal brought into Memphis that will soon be donning the Big Blue for years to come. Guys with a lot of talent and emotion and who won't be here long anyways. Get used to it or find a new team is all I can say.

 

 

Me personally, I like players with attitude. JJ Redick played with an attitude and I loved it. Dahntay Jones played with an attitude. Gerald Henderson. I love it. It shows not only that they want to win badly, but that they care. Nothing wrong with that in my book.

I heard it the same way he did. He said He likes Patterson out on the perimeter.

 

No he didn't. He said "If I'm UCONN, I like Patterson on the perimeter."

No texts for me? Seriously...I'm going to need that jersey...haha

 

I thought about it...does that count? :lol::lol::lol:

No he didn't. He said "If I'm UCONN, I like Patterson on the perimeter."
:thumb:
No he didn't. He said "If I'm UCONN, I like Patterson on the perimeter."

 

How could he be a school? I'm so confused.

How could he be a school? I'm so confused.

Meaning, they (UConn) would much rather see Patterson on the perimeter than down in the post.

Meaning, they (UConn) would much rather see Patterson on the perimeter than down in the post.

 

:lol: (I know)

For those of you that are UK fans that were disappointed in how Cousins acted after the game, celebrating and chest bumping and puffing out his jersey for the UK fans on that side of the court, (yes, they were UK fans) you might as well find a new team to like because those are the same kind of guys Cal brought into Memphis that will soon be donning the Big Blue for years to come. Guys with a lot of talent and emotion and who won't be here long anyways. Get used to it or find a new team is all I can say.

 

 

Me personally, I like players with attitude. JJ Redick played with an attitude and I loved it. Dahntay Jones played with an attitude. Gerald Henderson. I love it. It shows not only that they want to win badly, but that they care. Nothing wrong with that in my book.

 

I agree I like the attitude, it is something UK basketball has been missing for a while.

They're is a distinct difference, IMO, between playing with an attitude, i.e., "a chip on your shoulder", and acting like a toddler.

 

I like Cousins, but he needs to grow up a little. I can live with everything except the hard fouls out of frustration that could injure another player (like the UNC game). There's no call for that.

For those of you that are UK fans that were disappointed in how Cousins acted after the game, celebrating and chest bumping and puffing out his jersey for the UK fans on that side of the court, (yes, they were UK fans) you might as well find a new team to like because those are the same kind of guys Cal brought into Memphis that will soon be donning the Big Blue for years to come. Guys with a lot of talent and emotion and who won't be here long anyways. Get used to it or find a new team is all I can say.

 

 

Me personally, I like players with attitude. JJ Redick played with an attitude and I loved it. Dahntay Jones played with an attitude. Gerald Henderson. I love it. It shows not only that they want to win badly, but that they care. Nothing wrong with that in my book.

 

That's pretty much the way all players are nowadays (to varying degrees), especially the good ones. We just aren't used to it at UK yet...:D

 

Personally, I like Wall's attitude. He looks like he's having fun when he plays.

 

The most irritating thing to me in sports is the "mean" face...(see KG and Kobe for wonderful examples). :rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.