Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 64 UConn 61

Featured Replies

3 Pages in 20 minutes. UK basketball is back. :lol:

 

And most of it is anti UK. :popcorn:

  • Replies 195
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 Pages in 20 minutes. UK basketball is back. :lol:

 

Can't disagree with that!!! :thumb:

3 Pages in 20 minutes. UK basketball is back. :lol:

 

Full of whinning and complaining about something that happened after the game. Let's not focus on Wall and his stone cold killer instincts, lets worry about Cousins yelling at the crowd.

And most of it is anti UK. :popcorn:

 

No it is anti Cousins. Which is just as stupid.

And most of it is anti UK. :popcorn:

 

I hope that's not the extent of your analytical ability....

John Wall's countdown to New Jersey stats now. :lol:

Randolph Morris played with no emotion, Cousins has too much emotion, blah, blah, blah. Everybody isn't Patrick Patterson, get over yourselves. Enjoy the game/season.

 

Some people just can't enjoy anything, can they KD?

 

I'm wide awake because there is no way to go to bed right now. I'd wake my wife up and life would be miserable!

 

Yeah, I'm hyperbolic about the players sometimes. Yeah, I believe Cousins is great and am willing to overlook some of his issues. I firmly believe John Calipari could convince me I'm an all-star; and I would be. We could break down game film, discuss x's-and-o's, make predicitions, etc. But I'd much rather bask in the glow of two huge wins and a return to the mountaintop of college basketball. Will it always be great? Nah. But I'm not sure anything that happened tonight is worth getting too work up about, is it BGP?

Full of whinning and complaining about something that happened after the game. Let's not focus on Wall and his stone cold killer instincts, lets worry about Cousins yelling at the crowd.

 

Way more posts about the positive than the negative here.

Some people just can't enjoy anything, can they KD?

 

I'm wide awake because there is no way to go to bed right now. I'd wake my wife up and life would be miserable!

 

Yeah, I'm hyperbolic about the players sometimes. Yeah, I believe Cousins is great and am willing to overlook some of his issues. I firmly believe John Calipari could convince me I'm an all-star; and I would be. We could break down game film, discuss x's-and-o's, make predicitions, etc. But I'd much rather bask in the glow of two huge wins and a return to the mountaintop of college basketball. Will it always be great? Nah. But I'm not sure anything that happened tonight is worth getting too work up about, is it BGP?

 

Totally agree.... the best part is this is Cal's FIRST year... we are going to see this stuff for a long time.

Let's not focus on Wall and his stone cold killer instincts, lets worry about Cousins yelling at the crowd.

 

Let's read the whole thread... :thumb:

This team is obviously very talented. The scary part is they still have a long way to go. This team is very immature, and I think most of them are just used to dominating. Now that they can't, they get really frustrated. I believe there is no one better to deal with brats like that than Cal, so I don't sorry about that too much. With that said, I think they are the 2nd best team in the nation. Kansas imo is hands down the best team. This is going to be an exciting season.

Let's read the whole thread... :thumb:

 

Well you have me there. The last half is dedicated to Cousins and what he did in celebration. To me that is trivial at best and I can't see a reason to throw look for a negative.

I hope that's not the extent of your analytical ability....

 

*very confused*

Totally agree.... the best part is this is Cal's FIRST year... we are going to see this stuff for a long time.

 

Guys like Wall don't grow on trees. They are lost right now without him.

Love it...UK is back baby!

 

9-0. Wins over UNC and UCONN...if your not on the bandwagon get on now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.