Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 64 UConn 61

Featured Replies

We were told in a thread last week that comments like those will decimate UK recruiting....

 

Don't get me wrong he played a decent game but what was that at the end of the game?

  • Replies 195
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am a huge Duke fan, never been a UK fan, but John Wall is the best player in college basketball and I love watching him play. While I will never be a UK fan, John Wall will have me semi-rooting for UK success this year because he is truly special to watch and I'd love to see him validate his greatness with a national championship.

 

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to sleep and I am going to forget I ever made this post.

 

Nice PP. :thumb:

Is Wall the greatest wildcat already?

For those bashing Cousins.... how mature were you at 18, 19 years old and did you have your face on TV once a week to show off? He's a kid and will mature.

They sill have a long way to go.

 

Without a doubt. But they have now battled tooth and nail against two of the best and walked away with a W...

I sit hit wondering just how good this team could be if MIchael Porter had come back. :D

 

Wasn't he recruited by USC?:D

1) He's not an idiot. I was joking off another post.

 

2) NBA scouts are undoubtedly salivating at his size, athletic ability, and POTENTIAL. I would be floored if he wasn't a lottery pick.

 

As of now, I don't think he would be in the lotto. I think his immaturity level alone would prevent that. Plus, I don't see him as lot better than Randolph Morris at this point, and he was never a lotto pick.

Dyson vanished in the 2nd half.

As of now, I don't think he would be in the lotto. I think his immaturity level alone would prevent that. Plus, I don't see him as lot better than Randolph Morris at this point, and he was never a lotto pick.

 

The only thing there is I didn't look at Morris and think he would ever be much better than when he got to UK. I look at Cousins and think he could make 100% improvement on his game in the next year.

As of now, I don't think he would be in the lotto. I think his immaturity level alone would prevent that. Plus, I don't see him as lot better than Randolph Morris at this point, and he was never a lotto pick.

If the draft was tomorrow, I'm not even certain Cousins would be in the first round let alone the lottery.

Please what? Take off the shades for ONE second... :ohbrother:

 

Dude they just won a huge game. Get over it.

If the draft was tomorrow, I'm not even certain Cousins would be in the first round let alone the lottery.

 

I must be seeing something you guys don't.

If the draft was tomorrow, I'm not even certain Cousins would be in the first round let alone the lottery.

 

I honestly think Orton has more potential than him. I think he's willing to do the little things.

I sit hit wondering just how good this team could be if MIchael Porter had come back. :D

 

I don't think Porter would have helped this team out much this year.

 

Now if we could some how get Woo another year of eligibility...Oh the screens he could have set :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.