Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 64 UConn 61

Featured Replies

This team is obviously very talented. The scary part is they still have a long way to go. This team is very immature, and I think most of them are just used to dominating. Now that they can't, they get really frustrated. I believe there is no one better to deal with brats like that than Cal, so I don't sorry about that too much. With that said, I think they are the 2nd best team in the nation. Kansas imo is hands down the best team. This is going to be an exciting season.

 

I agree with what you are saying and Wall is the worst for it but I will take him anytime. Actually that is what Calipari said in the post game interview.

  • Replies 195
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even think we played good, Wall saved us again.

 

Miller was a ghost tonight.

I didn't even think we played good, Wall saved us again.

 

Miller was a ghost tonight.

 

Luckily for you, I think that'll happen a lot.

Guys like Wall don't grow on trees. They are lost right now without him.

 

Very true. Look at the difference in the halves.

Please what? Take off the shades for ONE second... :ohbrother:

 

And I'm sure would love it have him at UL, give the kid a break a UL player would do the same thing and you would be okay with it. :irked:

Guys like Wall don't grow on trees. They are lost right now without him.

 

But the difference now is we have a coach who can bring them to Lexington.

Luckily for you, I think that'll happen a lot.

 

It already has. The guy is amazing with the game on the line. So far he hasn't made a bad play in the clutch. I'm sure he will at some point but so far he is unusually clutch.

But the difference now is we have a coach who can bring them to Lexington.

 

I think Wall is a once in a blue moon player.

By the way, UK is the lead story on both ESPN.com and SI.com right now. It doesn't seem like that long ago that Kentucky didn't get shown on SportsCenter and you had to wait all night to see the score scroll across the bottom of the TV. Things are much, MUCH better.

John Wall, Lebron James, and T-Will in New Jersey next year!

And I'm sure would love it have him at UL, give the kid a break a UL player would do the same thing and you would be okay with it. :irked:

 

Wrong...

John Wall, Lebron James, and T-Will in New Jersey next year!

 

I would love to see New York get the #1 pick and take John Wall.

John Wall, Lebron James, and T-Will in New Jersey next year!

 

T-Will can tweet about how good Wall and James are playing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.