Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 64 UConn 61

Featured Replies

I was mature enough not to blame the world when I did something wrong.

 

We don't see Wall whining & moaning. We don't see Orton, Dodson, Bledsoe, etc. whining & moaning.

 

The point is that it's Cousin's behavior/attitude that is out of line. Stop trying to defend the behavior of a brat.

 

Well said. :thumb: I'm not mad at him for acting that way he just doesn't know any better. He will learn soon enough.

  • Replies 195
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did not realize there was something wrong with a kid getting excited beating the #12 team basically in their backyard.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Good post. :lol:

I did not realize there was something wrong with a kid getting excited beating the #12 team basically in their backyard.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

:thumb::thumb:

It could only get worse from here....UK is hands down the favorite to win...everyone is now playing to beat them...was it an early peak? I doubt it....I think they'll get better....best team ever? Sure seems likely right now.....wow!

I did not realize there was something wrong with a kid getting excited beating the #12 team basically in their backyard.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Yeah I am all for showing some emotion and running to chest bump your teammates and such. Not running your mouth to someone in the crowd.

Vitale has always been a big UK guy too, and a big UofL guy. He basically likes every traditionally good program with high profile coach.

 

No man... Everybody hates UK. :lol:

Great Win!!! Keep them coming.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb::notworthy:

 

I never said he was not immature. It doesn't take just a UK hater to see that. But to throw the ball up and pop your team name (or whatever they call it) after that kinda game happens with everyone.

It could only get worse from here....UK is hands down the favorite to win...everyone is now playing to beat them...was it an early peak? I doubt it....I think they'll get better....best team ever? Sure seems likely right now.....wow!

 

Glad you think so. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah I am all for showing some emotion and running to chest bump your teammates. Not running your mouth to someone in the crowd.

 

Did you see who he was talking to. Could it have been UK fans...I think so.

 

And I did not realize he was the only one to ever so that.

UK has not faced one team who plays mostly zone yet. I can't believe it. I thought everyone would play them zone with the speed and athletes we have. UK will struggle against the team who plays them zone for the first time. I even wish Cal would play a few possessions of zone every now and then.

Don't get me wrong he played a decent game but what was that at the end of the game?

 

I was being facetious. If we UK fans ask that Cousins "grow up", that will NOT deter potential recruits from considering UK.

Did you see who he was talking to. Could it have been UK fans...I think so.

 

Could have been but I doubt it. He didn't look very happy about it. :lol: It's not just that incident. He played well tonight though. I was pleased with him for the most part.

Did you see who he was talking to. Could it have been UK fans...I think so.

 

He looked like he gestured to the front row straight across from the UConn bench. That row, by the way, was full of UK fans who were throwing their arms up to pump the crowd up all night.

 

But of course I'm sure he was being a brat, punk, etc. and he should be put in the penalty box!:lol:

I was being facetious. If we UK fans ask that Cousins "grow up", that will NOT deter potential recruits from considering UK.

 

Gotcha.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.