Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 64 UConn 61

Featured Replies

Once Cousins comes around I don't see any team that can stop this team with Wall in the lineup.

  • Replies 195
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wall finished with 25 and missed nine minutes in the first half due to foul trouble.

Cousin's needs to grow up and really fast.

 

We were told in a thread last week that comments like those will decimate UK recruiting....

UK is #1....there is no way anyone can compete with them.....unreal....to beat UConn at MSG...WOW!!!!

Cousins is an idiot.

 

An idiot who would play for any team in the country and will make millions as a lottery pick next spring.

The Wallcats do it again...

 

An odd game, but very entertaining. Only 3 3's made the whole game (I think)?

 

4 I think.

 

UConn had 1. UK had 3 -- Wall, Patterson and Dodson hit 1 three each I believe...

The Wallcats do it again...

 

An odd game, but very entertaining. Only 3 3's made the whole game (I think)?

I think UK had three and UCONN had one.

John Wall wins another one.

 

Cousins is an idiot.

 

Why cause he pumped they won. Walker acts like he just won the game after every shot he makes. Please.

Cousins is clown.

 

 

Wall is the best I can ever remember seeing in the college game.

I am a huge Duke fan, never been a UK fan, but John Wall is the best player in college basketball and I love watching him play. While I will never be a UK fan, John Wall will have me semi-rooting for UK success this year because he is truly special to watch and I'd love to see him validate his greatness with a national championship.

 

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to sleep and I am going to forget I ever made this post.

That was a blast to watch. I thought the UConn experience level would give the the win down the stretch, but John Wall is just that good and then some.

 

Enjoy this one UK fans. This team has hopefully grown up a LOT in the past 5 days...

John Wall and John Calapari.... is there something better that can happen to this state?

The Wallcats do it again...

 

An odd game, but very entertaining. Only 3 3's made the whole game (I think)?

 

 

4

 

UK 3

 

UCONN 1

UK is #1....there is no way anyone can compete with them.....unreal....to beat UConn at MSG...WOW!!!!

 

You'll have to remove your tongue from your cheek.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.