Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 64 UConn 61

Featured Replies

Good win for UK. It's always nice to pick up a victory against a quality club when you don't really play well.

 

What can you say about Wall? He has to be one of the front runners for player of the year IMO.

  • Replies 195
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An idiot who would play for any team in the country and will make millions as a lottery pick next spring.

 

Idiot is a little strong but how you see him as a lottery pick at this point in his freshman season is beyond me...

UK is #1....there is no way anyone can compete with them.....unreal....to beat UConn at MSG...WOW!!!!

 

:lol: It has come to this RP?

 

I'll gladly take you ripping on a W over the #12 team on a neutral court.

UK is #1....there is no way anyone can compete with them.....unreal....to beat UConn at MSG...WOW!!!!

 

You been Drinking?

Idiot is a little strong but how you see him as a lottery pick at this point in his freshman season is beyond me...

 

1) He's not an idiot. I was joking off another post.

 

2) NBA scouts are undoubtedly salivating at his size, athletic ability, and POTENTIAL. I would be floored if he wasn't a lottery pick.

I am a huge Duke fan, never been a UK fan, but John Wall is the best player in college basketball and I love watching him play. While I will never be a UK fan, John Wall will have me semi-rooting for UK success this year because he is truly special to watch and I'd love to see him validate his greatness with a national championship.

 

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to sleep and I am going to forget I ever made this post.

 

You're a good man, PP!

That was a blast to watch. I thought the UConn experience level would give the the win down the stretch, but John Wall is just that good and then some.

 

Enjoy this one UK fans. This team has hopefully grown up a LOT in the past 5 days...

 

They sill have a long way to go.

I am a huge Duke fan, never been a UK fan, but John Wall is the best player in college basketball and I love watching him play. While I will never be a UK fan, John Wall will have me semi-rooting for UK success this year because he is truly special to watch and I'd love to see him validate his greatness with a national championship.

 

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to sleep and I am going to forget I ever made this post.

 

I'm in the same boat. I'm not a UK fan, but I can't not watch Wall play. He's just that good. Just a treat to watch. Kemba Walker is a great pg too. This was a fun game tonight.

Coach Cal "we're a 4-5 team" come on Coach enjoy the victory!

Why cause he pumped they won. Walker acts like he just won the game after every shot he makes. Please.

 

Please what? Take off the shades for ONE second... :ohbrother:

I sit hit wondering just how good this team could be if MIchael Porter had come back. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.