Ramon Harris wins Academy Award

strongopenyon

Since I am, without a doubt, a huge UK fan, this is not an attempt to bash the Wildcats, but I have become a bit fed up with watching Ramon Harris' antics.

He appeared to be on the verge of death when he collided with Michael Porter last season. Michael Porter got the worst of that collision.

He passed out coming out of the locker room after halftime at the Alabama game in January. He stayed in the hospital for observation before he returned to Lexington the following day.

He was held out of a late season game with Notre Dame due to "dizziness".

Last night, he fell on the floor in excruciating pain against Cleveland State. It appeared to be a season ending, major knee injury.

But, lo and behold, Ramon was back in the game within a few minutes.

It is becoming, not a little, but a lot annoying and I am calling bull on Ramon Harris and his attention seeking, injury-faking antics!

FAKER!

I'm not sure how collapsing during halftime can be considered faking?

I know I have copped an attitude about Ramon.

I admire his hustle, but hate watching him play the game.

These fake injuries, and there are many more incidents than the ones I mentioned, are bigtime annoying.

Also, Ramon driving his BMW around campus with his music turned up past 150 decibels is more than annoying.

I know I have copped an attitude about Ramon.

I admire his hustle, but hate watching him play the game.

These fake injuries, and there are many more incidents than the ones I mentioned, are bigtime annoying.

Also, Ramon driving his BMW around campus with his music turned up past 150 decibels is more than annoying.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't think he necessarily "fakes" his injuries.

It could be a combination of a few things - exaggeration, true injury, etc.

I can play basketball (or whatever other game) and really reel my ankle and it feel like it just snapped in two, but be fine the next morning. I don't know if it's something in your brain that is telling you that it's worse than it is at the moment of it happening, or what.

I will say this - when it happens, I don't make a scene out of it and try to play it off. I will admit that sometimes I believe it's over exaggerated with Harris. For example, when he and Porter hit, sure it may have hurt, but it looked like Harris watched Porter fall and decided to fall himself.