RNC Health Insurance allowed elective abortions?

wc2008

Did you read post 9?

Yes. It doesn't change my mind one iota about the surprising lack of outrage on LBBC's part, considering a long history of outrage toward abortion and anything associated.

:thumb:

And for the record, abortion is a horrible practice and should be stopped and that argument can be made with Christian values never coming into play.

I'm speaking of YOU, LBBC, and you are the one who consitently, unwaveringly tells us in debates that you base your votes on the abortion issue first and foremost. As well, you are consistent and unwavering in your belief that your CHRISTIAN values first and foremost in deciding your views on policy, issues and candidates.

I'm don't disagree with where you stand, why you stand there, or what you base your votes on.

What I do find confounding, is that after years of reading well thought out, impassioned arguments, with Scriptural references as back up, your reaction in this thread is relatively blase.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. It doesn't change my mind one iota about the surprising lack of outrage on LBBC's part, considering a long history of outrage toward abortion and anything associated.

I'm speaking of YOU, LBBC, and you are the one who consitently, unwaveringly tells us in debates that you base your votes on the abortion issue first and foremost. As well, you are consistent and unwavering in your belief that your CHRISTIAN values first and foremost in deciding your views on policy, issues and candidates.

I'm don't disagree with where you stand, why you stand there, or what you base your votes on.

What I do find confounding, is that after years of reading well thought out, impassioned arguments, with Scriptural references as back up, your reaction in this thread is relatively blase.

If the new leadership's policy was to continue the past policy, I would be.

If they said they were going to study it, I would have alreedy emailed their committee.

Probably a good thing to do today, to tell that that they were wrong in the past and it better stay as Michael Steele has stated or they have lost my vote.

But at this time, the new leadership has stated they were wrong, they have changed their policy and have stated that it will never go back.

Should I expect a pint of blood, an appendage or their first born? I am not quite sure how I am supposed to react.

When someone admits they are wrong and takes action to address their wrongness (did I just create a new word?), it has a tendency to weaken the outrage that you should feel.

If the McDonald's manager would have come out and said that the workers were wrong and you did deserve what you thought, the frustration you felt would have quickly evaporated.

While I am very frustrated with their actions from the past 18 years, what I would hope they do from this point forward is what they are doing.

If the new leadership's policy was to continue the past policy, I would be.

If they said they were going to study it, I would have alreedy emailed their committee.

Probably a good thing to do today, to tell that that they were wrong in the past and it better stay as Michael Steele has stated or they have lost my vote.

But at this time, the new leadership has stated they were wrong, they have changed their policy and have stated that it will never go back.

Should I expect a pint of blood, an appendage or their first born? I am not quite sure how I am supposed to react.

When someone admits they are wrong and takes action to address their wrongness (did I just create a new word?), it has a tendency to weaken the outrage that you should feel.

If the McDonald's manager would have come out and said that the workers were wrong and you did deserve what you thought, the frustration you felt would have quickly evaporated.

While I am very frustrated with their actions from the past 18 years, what I would hope they do from this point forward is what they are doing.

Bad analogy...if the manager takes 18 years BEFORE he apologizes and corrects the problem, do you expect Rockmom to say to just merrily go on her way as if nothing has happened and start going back to McDs?

Bad analogy...if the manager takes 18 years BEFORE he apologizes and corrects the problem, do you expect Rockmom to say to just merrily go on her way as if nothing has happened and start going back to McDs?

If Michael Steele would have been the person in charge for 18 years, you are right.

He has been in charge 6 months or so, found out and immediately changed the policy.

The issue is with those in the leadership over the past 18 months.

If Michael Steele would have been the person in charge for 18 years, you are right.

He has been in charge 6 months or so, found out and immediately changed the policy.

The issue is with those in the leadership over the past 18 months.

You still don't understand what I'm saying. I don't care who's in charge [b[now[/b]. This isn't a change in coverage that only happened a year ago. This coverage was in effect for 18 years and no one said a thing! You can bet your booty everyone who had the coverage new what was covered. Yet....silence....no attempt at changing it. It's a culture of double-standards within the Party, and I would think outrage is an appropriate response.

You use my example of McDonald's. Well, you know, I think if you want to use that example, then you should know that I am a very tolerant person, but they crossed the line. My reaction was cautious toward McDonald's as a whole, I even took the time and initiative to write McDonald's about my situation. However, now, after weeks have gone by with no response, I will NEVER go back to McDonald's...ANY McDonald's, because I don't believe they represent my interests. And, I'm outraged, because I always was led to believe that McDonald's put the customer first and I've found out it's all been a lie.

You use my example of McDonald's. Well, you know, I think if you want to use that example, then you should know that I am a very tolerant person, but they crossed the line. My reaction was cautious toward McDonald's as a whole, I even took the time and initiative to write McDonald's about my situation. However, now, after weeks have gone by with no response, I will NEVER go back to McDonald's...ANY McDonald's, because I don't believe they represent my interests. And, I'm outraged, because I always was led to believe that McDonald's put the customer first and I've found out it's all been a lie.

And you have every right. And if the RNC hadn't changed their policy, I would feel the exact thing you feel towards McDonald's towards the RNC.

Disappointed, 100% absolutely I feel disappointed and taken advantage of.

If they hadn't switched the policy, I would feel outrage from this point forward on their future policies.