Raceland/Campbellsville Predictions

sidelinedoc

Raceland vs Campbellsville Winner  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland vs Campbellsville Winner

• Raceland
    • Campbellsville

Last day of preparation for C-Ville Rams!! Are you ready? I know that you have been given and worked all week on an excellent game plan.

Rams, great game plans are useless if they are not executed!

Stay Focused.....Stay Dicilplined.........Execute..............pick up that hard work "LUNCH BOX" on this last day of practice before gameday.

TCB with RACELAND RAM PRIDE FOOTBALL!!!

I have been at small portions of the last 2 practices and we continue to practice with focus. I am really proud of how these guys have turned things around from the beginning of the year.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rams had better stay focus and be ready at the end of the long trip.

Raceland's OL/DL has to be the deciding factor in this game, Campbellsvill has an explosive running game that they will go to first. Our defensive front has to stuff the run and make them go to the pass. Then that will put the pressure on our secondary to step up.

What you got linemen?

The Rams had better stay focus and be ready at the end of the long trip.

Raceland's OL/DL has to be the deciding factor in this game, Campbellsvill has an explosive running game that they will go to first. Our defensive front has to stuff the run and make them go to the pass. Then that will put the pressure on our secondary to step up.

What you got linemen?

:thumb::thumb: I am calling everyone out!!

Talk is cheap guys..........tomorrow night all the talk and predictions doesn't matter, it is put up or shut up time. Have you got what it takes?

Seniors once again do you want to have your talk on another teams field? I am justing going to tell it like it is. Lineman step up. Get them in the backfield. I dont want to see one first down. Receivers as Coach would say catch the dang ball. Special teams block for your runners. Running backs run forward not backward haha. Most importantly stop the stupied PENALTIES. No delay of games, no roughing the kicker, no holding, no jumping off sides. NO NO NO.

LETS WIN THIS ONE and not let anyone question your ability.

Fans get with sideline doc and lets all step up. Since when do we not have a full crowd? A sea of orange. There should be nothing that you are doing tomorrow that is more important than this.

Ok I have preached enough.

Can I get an AMEN!:taz:

Would anybody like to get up and testify after that great sermon about the gospel of the Ram rules and instructions.

Almost made me want to jump, shout and try to find some old pads that would fit me.:dancingpa

Ok I have preached enough.

Preach on oldram, we are all in the choir, but maybe one sinner will hear your words.:popcorn:

Can I get an AMEN!:taz:

Would anybody like to get up and testify after that great sermon about the gospel of the Ram rules and instructions.

"Pack up the babies and grab the old ladies"

"Pack up the babies and grab the old ladies"

You got that right, Bluto! Ram fever is spreading like wild fire!!!! We may have been a little too timid early in the year but the guys have stepped up and are playing great ball right now. I just hope and pray they keep it up. Just in case, I have the team chaplain traveling with me tomorrow to give the devotion. Normally, this is a home game thing, but we need everything clicking tomorrow, so Preacher Dan will be in the Orange caravan. :thumb: