Raceland/Campbellsville Predictions

sidelinedoc

Raceland vs Campbellsville Winner  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland vs Campbellsville Winner

• Raceland
    • Campbellsville

:thumb: Good luck to the Rams!

PureFan thanks for all the support. . All of us appreciate the support that you guys have given us. We are rivals. But when we are playing others out of our area we wish each other good luck. And always hope that the local team wins.:cool:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I hear C,ville likes to run a spread offense. I don't know if that is all they run. From looking at the stats they run a lot more then the RAMS do. They have run up to 35 times in a game and threw 20 passes. They have also threw 44 passes and run 23 times in a game. They mix it up. It looks like C,ville only completes about 50% of the passes. Up until the Lynn Camp game C,ville averaged about 4.2 ypc and 14.6 ypc. When you look at the game with Lynn Camp it shows C,ville rushed 23 times for a -6 yards. I don't know if that is a fact or typing glitch. But C,ville passed for 283 yards on 23-44 passes. Lynn Camp took them into over time and lost 12-6. So this should be a battle for the RAMS. We must put 4 qrts together. C,ville averages 110 rushing ypg and passes for 221ypg. They average 23.5ppg and the defense gives up only 8.8ppg. All these stats are from the last 5 regular season games C,ville played. This is going to be a battle for the RAMS. If they play sound fundamental mistake free ball we should do ok. But they better have their heads on straight and prepare for the battle of the year:taz::taz::

The -6 rushing yards is no glitch. They were -16 until overtime then ran a 10 yard touchdown on the first play. They are a run first team and if that fails they throw it all over the place. 23 is a great receiver and is their favorite one. Good Luck Rams..

Our Rams can win if they come out ready to play. Hopefully we'll see a team like in the Russell game, fired up and ready to hit someone. We also need to take care of the penalties. This could really hurt us on the road. I won't get to make this one because of a 4:00 AM wake up for work Saturday. So a win is a must. I'm not ready to be done with Ram football

GO RAMS

Campbellsville

DATE dot.gif
OPPONENT
dot.gif
SITE
dot.gif
SCORE
STATS?
Nov 30, 99 Raceland 2009 Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Aug 22, 09 LaRue County home 12 - 30 (L) Click Forcht Bank Bowl
Aug 28, 09 Russell County home 20 - 39 (L) Click
Sep 4, 09 Taylor County away 30 - 21 (W) Click
Sep 11, 09 Bethlehem away 20 - 14 (W) Click
Sep 17, 09 Green County home 18 - 56 (L) Click
Sep 25, 09 Lynn Camp away 12 - 6 (W) Click (overtime)
Oct 2, 09 Berea away 26 - 14 (W) Click
Oct 9, 09 Williamsburg home 14 - 12 (W) Click
Oct 16, 09 Open home
Oct 23, 09 Clinton County home 22 - 0 (W) Click
Oct 30, 09 Washington County away 20 - 21 (L) Click
Nov 6, 09 Nicholas County home 47 - 0 (W) Click 2009 Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl

Raceland

DATE dot.gif
OPPONENT
dot.gif
SITE
dot.gif
SCORE
STATS?
Nov 30, 99 Campbellsville 2009 Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Aug 22, 09 Boyd County away 27 - 26 (W) Click
Aug 28, 09 Ashland Blazer away 0 - 31 (L) Click
Sep 4, 09 Fleming County away 13 - 19 (L) Click
Sep 11, 09 Greenup County home 13 - 14 (L) Click
Sep 18, 09 East Carter home 46 - 10 (W) Click
Sep 25, 09 Nicholas County home 32 - 14 (W) Click
Oct 2, 09 Paris away 21 - 0 (W) Click
Oct 9, 09 Fairview home 14 - 6 (W) Click
Oct 16, 09 Lexington Christian away 0 - 40 (L) Click
Oct 23, 09 Russell home 27 - 15 (W) Click
Oct 30, 09 Open home
Nov 6, 09 Lynn Camp home 19 - 13 (W) no 2009 Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl

Campbellsville has a record of 7-4, their oppents have a combined record of 53-67. They have played six 1A schools, two 2A schools, one 3A school, and two 4A schools.

Campbellsville points scored: 241

Points allowed: 213

Rushing yards: 1315

Rushing allowed: 2022

Total passing yards: 2463

Total passing allowed: 868

Raceland has a record of 7-4, their oppents have a combined record of 53-66. They have played five 1A schools, two 3A schools, three 4A schools, and one 5A school.

Raceland points scored: 193

Points allowed: 175

Total Rushing yards: 816

Rushing allowed: 1644

Total passing yards: 1741

Passing allowed: 611

Our Rams can win if they come out ready to play. Hopefully we'll see a team like in the Russell game, fired up and ready to hit someone. We also need to take care of the penalties. This could really hurt us on the road. I won't get to make this one because of a 4:00 AM wake up for work Saturday. So a win is a must. I'm not ready to be done with Ram football

GO RAMS

What do you mean your the greatest fan if you can't even go to a game. You should be back in time to take a shower and get dressed before taking off to work.:D What is with these fans!!:cry: We are only asking 12 hours out of the week for your support.:eek: And you say NO. :idunno:

What do you mean your the greatest fan if you can't even go to a game. You should be back in time to take a shower and get dressed before taking off to work.:D What is with these fans!!:cry: We are only asking 12 hours out of the week for your support.:eek: And you say NO. :idunno:

Ouch, now that really hurts. You miss one game in 15 years and you're branded a traitor. You may just see me there afterall.

:D

Ouch, now that really hurts. You miss one game in 15 years and you're branded a traitor. You may just see me there afterall.

If you make it I will put in the stands a can with a sign saying: I layed off work to support my team.

Donations Accepted

Please help offset my call off day

CASH ONLY PLEASE!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:----------------------------------:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:-----:clap:

We need everyones support!!:D

:D

If you make it I will put in the stands a can with a sign saying: I layed off work to support my team.

Donations Accepted

Please help offset my call off day

CASH ONLY PLEASE!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:----------------------------------:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:-----:clap:

We need everyones support!!:D

:lol: That sounds like a plan to me!!!