66 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland vs Campbellsville Winner

• Raceland
    • Campbellsville

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be another good game. I see these teams as close in strength. Campbellsville beat Lynn Camp 12-6 earlier in the season.

Raceland's defense is going to have to play the entire game like they did in the first half against Lynn Camp. On the road, Raceland's defense is not going to be able to slack off like they did last week in the second half. If Raceland has it's backfield back that will add another dimension to the offense and make the passing more affective, not one dimensional.

Should be interesting.

SO do you think the long drive will have any affect on the kids play?

Only if they get there an hour before the game. The Rams need to get there two to three hours before the game. That way they can relax for a while. Have a snack. Listen to some music. Look around at the facilities. Get familiar with the area that they just invaded. Walk out on the field to get comfortable. Then start getting dressed and pumped up for the game of the year for them. Just don't get there and put them out on the field. You wouldn't do a race horse like that. Why would you do that to your team? They need to get settled down after a long bus ride.:idunno:

Only if they get there an hour before the game. The Rams need to get there two to three hours before the game. That way they can relax for a while. Have a snack. Listen to some music. Look around at the facilities. Get familiar with the area that they just invaded. Walk out on the field to get comfortable. Then start getting dressed and pumped up for the game of the year for them. Just don't get there and put them out on the field. You wouldn't do a race horse like that. Why would you do that to your team? They need to get settled down after a long bus ride.:idunno:

I am sure that is what they will do. They have been there before. The Rams will win this one. Been there and done that. There kids are accustomed to playoff games and how to get ready for them a long bus ride is just one obstacle that is in the road for them to get ready for this week. Good luck Rams.

From what I hear C,ville likes to run a spread offense. I don't know if that is all they run. From looking at the stats they run a lot more then the RAMS do. They have run up to 35 times in a game and threw 20 passes. They have also threw 44 passes and run 23 times in a game. They mix it up. It looks like C,ville only completes about 50% of the passes. Up until the Lynn Camp game C,ville averaged about 4.2 ypc and 14.6 ypc. When you look at the game with Lynn Camp it shows C,ville rushed 23 times for a -6 yards. I don't know if that is a fact or typing glitch. But C,ville passed for 283 yards on 23-44 passes. Lynn Camp took them into over time and lost 12-6. So this should be a battle for the RAMS. We must put 4 qrts together. C,ville averages 110 rushing ypg and passes for 221ypg. They average 23.5ppg and the defense gives up only 8.8ppg. All these stats are from the last 5 regular season games C,ville played. This is going to be a battle for the RAMS. If they play sound fundamental mistake free ball we should do ok. But they better have their heads on straight and prepare for the battle of the year:taz::taz::