Raceland/Campbellsville Predictions

sidelinedoc

Raceland vs Campbellsville Winner  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland vs Campbellsville Winner

• Raceland
    • Campbellsville

The key to this game will not be the bus ride or the pre-game music and walk around. It will have been done on the practice field and in the film room this week. If the Rams play to their potential and do that the entire game, we will win. If, they decide that they do not have to play as a team and/or without intensity, we lose and have a long ride home to start getting ready for 2010. I do believe it will be a great game.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure that is what they will do. They have been there before. The Rams will win this one. Been there and done that. There kids are accustomed to playoff games and how to get ready for them a long bus ride is just one obstacle that is in the road for them to get ready for this week. Good luck Rams.

Thanks for your confidence and support Commander 25.:thumb:

The key to this game will not be the bus ride or the pre-game music and walk around. It will have been done on the practice field and in the film room this week. If the Rams play to their potential and do that the entire game, we will win. If, they decide that they do not have to play as a team and/or without intensity, we lose and have a long ride home to start getting ready for 2010. I do believe it will be a great game.

We do know the coaches will do their part. And I have all the faith in the world that the kids will do the same.

I am sure that is what they will do. They have been there before. The Rams will win this one. Been there and done that. There kids are accustomed to playoff games and how to get ready for them a long bus ride is just one obstacle that is in the road for them to get ready for this week. Good luck Rams.

I do know that this will happen. We have a great coaching staff and others that take excellent care of them. I'm already pumped and ready to go. I'll be the one that is hysteria.

If the trip is not too much for the Rams to overcome, they will win this game.

I agree that the key to winning this game is pressuring Campbellsville's QB, and I think that the Rams are more than up for this challenge. If they can make him move on the field and not let him sit in the pocket, they win this one easily.

Your staff will have them ready have a safe trip this week.

I agree, the coaching staff will do their part, that is one area of the game that I don't worry about.

I will enjoy the trip, it's the playoffs and we're still playing.:ylsuper:

I'm hoping to make it to this game! Although it will be sunrise before the Raceland fans get home. With both teams running the spread offense this will be a long game. Accompanied by almost 4 hours on the road. We need to get there early and have some time to get up walkaround and get loose. Is this game a 7:30 ball game? When we used to travel to Berea our games sometimes started at 8:00 due to bieng a further trip.

The keys to this game will be who can get the most pressure on the QB. Interceptions will be a big factor in this game as well. Each QB needs to be able to have a short memory and forget the previous series when the INTs occur. Raceland should have the two linebackers/runningbacks that were missed in the Lynn Camp game. I think we only ran the ball around 8 times this past friday without them. And a couple of those were the victory snap QB kneels. Rams need to establish some sort of running offense to compliment the passing game and pull the pressure off of Farley. I'm anxious to see what kind of defensive schemes each team dials up to get pressure. A big advantage in running the spread offense is knowing how to stop it too. Each team has had a chance to look at what other teams have done to attempt to stop it.

I'd say the coaches and team were watching Campbellsville all last week as well as Lynn Camp:sssh:.

Edited by Ram

How much will the drive have on the Raceland team?

I believe around 5 1/2 hours. A good friend of mine had a boy that played at Raceland and signed with CVille and if I remember right that is what he told me, I'll check with him on it.

Actually it's like 3 1/2 to 4 hours on the yellow dog.

I will answer all (including correcting mine) with one post. I talked to him today and I was mistaken, he said the same as TCA, around 3 1/2 to 4 hours. Wheh he first started making the drive (around 2005) there was quite a bit of road construction and it took the close to 5 a couple of times.

Thanks TCS for the correction. :thumb:

Thank you or the compliment and vote of confidence Commander.

:thumb: Excellent post doc, his team this has to come to play.

We do know the coaches will do their part. And I have all the faith in the world that the kids will do the same.

As for the coaches, that part I don't ever worry about. As for the kids/team, we have seen what happens when all are not on the same page and some have their own agendas going on. Our record after week 4 was 1-3. I believe that is self explanatory of what not being focused on "TEAM" will get you.