Raceland/Campbellsville Predictions

sidelinedoc

Raceland vs Campbellsville Winner  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland vs Campbellsville Winner

• Raceland
    • Campbellsville

Rams.....get focused and stay focused. Keep packing that "Lunch Box" every day to go to work towards your payday.......

A Friday night round 2 playoff victory! Rams, you record in this season is now a 1-0 so lets get that......................... Raceland Ram Pride Football "ORANGE CRUSH" going for another week!!

Great idea on honoring the vets. Love it

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rams.....get focused and stay focused. Keep packing that "Lunch Box" every day to go to work towards your payday.......

A Friday night round 2 playoff victory! Rams, you record in this season is now a 1-0 so lets get that......................... Raceland Ram Pride Football "ORANGE CRUSH" going for another week!!

Great idea on honoring the vets. Love it (AVATAR)

Ramcaravan, you got to love it. I hope and pray that all the ram fans come and make the trip, I would hate for us to have a bad crowd in such a big game. The Ram Nation normally travels pretty well, and I hope we travel well for this game.

So, get off your collective fannies and go to the game, no rationalization about the trip or the late return, we all expect the team to travel and play well, so the fans should do the same.

Ram is now stepping off of his soap box.

Congratulations to Rocky Jobe, Loren Huffman, Daniel Jones and Luke Bonzo for being selected the the All-EKC team!

Great accomplishment and all are well deserving. But, it does surprise me that Cody Grant is not on that list. He is a very good OL/DL and has been getting some interest from several colleges.

Great accomplishment and all are well deserving. But, it does surprise me that Cody Grant is not on that list. He is a very good OL/DL and has been getting some interest from several colleges.

#65 is deserving of it. I hope he proves to everyone the next 4 weeks that he should have been at the top of that selection.:taz:

Hey fellows, did you see the part where I have a relative on C-villes team, who you gona pull for, whats wrong with Bama? :jump:

Thanks OLD, these fans are serious, :scared: Good Luck to both teams.

Hey Alabama Larry, If oldrambler says your a good guy I guess you must be. Just miss guided a little. I can't believe oldrambler hasn't offered you that orange coolaid though. That would solve a lot of problems!! We do have something in common. The SEC I

I hope you know I've only been joking!:cool:

By the way. I hope your family member has a good game friday. And stays injury free. The rest of the team I hope only stays injury free:D

I agree with this. Although individual accomplishments are meaningless in a team sport, it is nice to be recognized for your contributions. Being a 2 year starter on the line, it would have been nice to have been honored. That being said, maybe Cody can continue to bring his A game and show some people what they overlooked. I know I haven't.