66 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland vs Campbellsville Winner

• Raceland
    • Campbellsville

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Raceland in this one. I hope the Rams can make it back to another regional championship game. Who knows? Maybe Fairview can do the improbable and pull the upset at LCA to give Raceland another home game! If not, I'd still like to see the Rams get another shot at LCA. Represent our area well.

C-Ville in a close one, I have a relative who plays for them. And we are good football players in my family.

Alabama Larry looking at this post is like pouring battery acid on my eyes. First you say C,ville is going to win. Then you say you have family on C,ville's team. But the killer is that terrible AVATAR.:D (ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE):irked:Come on now! :lol:

I guess you have something going for you it is an SEC team.

Okay Ram Nation. The chartered bus is puling out at 11am Friday. I am driving separate taking Mrs. Sidelinedoc and the team chaplain with me. Are we going to have an Orange Caravan heading west on 64 or is it going to be scattered? It would be awesome to see a uniformed travelling unit.

Okay Ram Nation. The chartered bus is puling out at 11am Friday. I am driving separate taking Mrs. Sidelinedoc and the team chaplain with me. Are we going to have an Orange Caravan heading west on 64 or is it going to be scattered? It would be awesome to see a uniformed travelling unit.

:thumb:I hear the bus is stopping somewhere and eating at a Golden Corral. I think we may follow and eat with them. Be nice to flood the GC with RAM FANS. I say we all caravan down. We can scatter coming back home.

Alabama Larry looking at this post is like pouring battery acid on my eyes. First you say C,ville is going to win. Then you say you have family on C,ville's team. But the killer is that terrible AVATAR.:D (ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE):irked:Come on now! :lol:

I guess you have something going for you it is an SEC team.

Alabama Larry is a good guy, a "Bear Bryant man" and fellow N.Y. Yankee fan, a class act all the way so I guess that I can forgive him picking C-ville........maybe. :lol: (you're o.k. AL, :thumb:)

Edited by oldrambler

Rams.....get focused and stay focused. Keep packing that "Lunch Box" every day to go to work towards your payday.......

A Friday night round 2 playoff victory! Rams, you record in this season is now a 1-0 so lets get that......................... Raceland Ram Pride Football "ORANGE CRUSH" going for another week!!

Alabama Larry is a good guy, a "Bear Bryant man" and fellow N.Y. Yankee fan, a class act all the way so I guess that I can forgive him picking C-ville........maybe. :lol: (you're o.k. AL, :thumb:)

I was just joking around with him oldrambler...

I had a little temporary insanity:jump: kick in when I seen that avatar. And then when I read the post I guess I went over the edge!:D

Ya got to love Coach Bryant. He did coach at UK you know. But the Yankees! Man you guys are killing me. :isurrender:

Raceland Rams

UK Wildcats

Cincinnati Reds

Pittsburgh Steelers

Boston Celtics