Raceland/Campbellsville Predictions

sidelinedoc

Raceland vs Campbellsville Winner  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland vs Campbellsville Winner

• Raceland
    • Campbellsville

Remember Ram fans, y'all can hollar and scream and give each other pep talks but all it does is wear you out, no love for the Eagles on here, just me, c'mon...Eagles 34-23 home field means a lot. Shoot fire I might come on down and watch this one, I'm little over a hour away. Grandma will give me updats on the phone.

Alabama Larry, we all preach and yell and pep each other up because we love our Rams! I am glad you were on the thread, I just wish you'd had a little back up. I look forward to posting with you again soon instead of against you. You seem like a great guy and if you do come to the game, look us up. Ram, Cerebral Assassin, Ram 68 1 and myself will be there for sure. I'd love to meet you. If you decide to come, private message me and I'll give my cell number to you and you can call me and we'll try and get together!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All RAM fans:

We pray for Safe Travels and no injuries for either team. You guys are some of the most passionate and reliable fans in HS football and I truly appreciate your tenacity and the support you all show your players/coaches/community!

Good luck and it sounds like you will have a very competitive and fun game to watch. Hope to see you next week at LCA - assuming we both take care of business tonight!

The Hensley Rating System (see thread) predicts RHS to in by 0.75 points!!

Enjoy the game - as we all know you will regardless of outcome - as you always are faithful to the integrity of the game by being honorable - win or lose!

:)

All RAM fans:

We pray for Safe Travels and no injuries for either team. You guys are some of the most passionate and reliable fans in HS football and I truly appreciate your tenacity and the support you all show your players/coaches/community!

Good luck and it sounds like you will have a very competitive and fun game to watch. Hope to see you next week at LCA - assuming we both take care of business tonight!

The Hensley Rating System (see thread) predicts RHS to in by 0.75 points!!

Enjoy the game - as we all know you will regardless of outcome - as you always are faithful to the integrity of the game by being honorable - win or lose!

:)

Thank you twoeagles! You are too kind. Yes, I want one more shot at playing you guys. It's just not the same if we can't play each other in the playoffs!!!!

Aaron has broken C-villes passing records his Grandma informed me and he is ready to face the Rams.

I told Mama this morning about reading the posts about the Rams and she said they remind me of a certain "Alabama Nut".

Side note, I almost moved to Raceland back in the early 90s with the railroad. They gave me a position that kept me here in Louisville. I have 4 sons that play/played sports.

Thanks for the kind words twoeagles!

I'm going to be able to make it tonight:thumb: But for those who aren't making the trip a Campbellsville fan gave me this link for a webcast. http://wtcosports.com/highschool.html

Thank You!!!!! :ylsuper::ylsuper:

I know that all are now on their way and I pray for a safe trip to and from Campbellsville for all going.