Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

GrizzlyAdams

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had COD 4 and it was amazing. You can play online & it's truly addicting. The 1st week or so you'll get dominated & will get killed all of the time. Then, you'll start beating up on the other newbies and it'll be a lot more fun.

COD 4 is the best game I've ever played. I bought the next one (the last one released) and have played it less than 3 times. It seems like a cool game, but I just had too much going on.

For those same reasons, I won't be buying this one; however, I wish I could.

Don't buy it if you don't have time to play it for hours. :D

You might want to buy this game.

Infinty Ward made Cod4, but they were not involved with the next game.(World at War)

Infinity Ward is back for this new one.

You might want to buy this game.

Infinty Ward made Cod4, but they were not involved with the next game.(World at War)

Infinity Ward is back for this new one.

I had heard that. COD4 was great, World at War was solid but not too great. I would love to buy this game, but don't have the time to play it...

I picked up my copy on my way to school. Girlfriend then tells me I should just skip school to play it sense I overslept and didn't get to last night. I fought off that urge and made it to my first class, only to discover that my first and last class are cancelled.

I'm going home to start playing right now.

I think this game will be very good, but from what I've seen (and I don't have it yet so this is just from footage online and reviews), not enough is changed. This isn't a generational leap like COD4 was. This looks like tweaking of a great game to make COD4 v 1.5.

I think this game will be very good, but from what I've seen (and I don't have it yet so this is just from footage online and reviews), not enough is changed. This isn't a generational leap like COD4 was. This looks like tweaking of a great game to make COD4 v 1.5.

This is much much better than COD4 and that was a great game. The environments are a lot nicer and look a lot better. The multiplayer is just awesome, the weapons and attachments are unreal and the campaign is great. IMO this is a nice upgrade from COD4 and is a must have.