Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

GrizzlyAdams

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't watch that video because I'm at work. What does it show?

It details a setup wherein a player equips the One Man Army perk (which allows you to change classes during the game), an Assault Rifle with noob tube, and Scrambler (for no real reason actually). Also he has danger close on to increase explosive damage, which amps up the noob tubes and claymores even further. So basically what he does is he plants the claymores and uses the grenades, switches to another class and reloads those. Repeat. Over and over again. He was 103-3 midway through. The whole video was to prove a point about the broken nature of the game. The highlights:

-You don't have to aim very much with the noob tube, and with an unlimited amount of them, you're going to rack up kills easily.

-Because of danger close, explosives are amped up, which of course amps up the noob tube and claymore, as well as predator missiles. So once you get to five kills, you drop a predator missile, and it's nothing to get multiple kills doing so. You're almost guaranteed to get you to your next perk, be it a harrier, pave low, etc.

-He then moves onto chopper gunner, and owns with that thanks to increased splash damage and blast radius and my #1 complaint about ALL COD games - the awful, awful respawn points.

Granted, he is demonstrating this on Domination where the spawns are even more broken than usual, but the respawn point is especially upsetting to me because it is something I have seen in each and every COD game.

If you would like to see an example of how this game is messed up, you need to watch this video:

http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game/modern-warfare-2/modern-warfare-2-custom-kit-exploit---100-kills.html#id1645401

There is some language in that link.

It's ridiculous. The more I find out about this game, the more I realize that not only is this not as good as COD4, this is the worst COD game Infinity Ward has produced. They really, REALLY, messed up. It's not that I don't have fun playing it because I do, it's not that I am not good at it because I am (without doing the crap that others do like noobtubing, camping, and the like), but it's ridiculously unbalanced and has lost touch with its whole advantage, that being "realism".

:lol:

I saw this a week or so ago on youtube(I think) and have used it a few times.

When they're picking up the care package, they continue to hold X, and by doing so, they become roughly twice as fast. They have to keep holding X and cannot do anything but knife, but imagine someone with marathon, lightweight, commando, and this glitch, and you've got a blur that knifes you before you realize it.

I have not had too much exposure to it, but I'd say the few times I've experienced it, about 80% of my deaths that game are from that person.

No no no.. It's actually a glitch where they get unlimited emergency air drops. It's so annoying, and a major lack of skill.. It takes a care package and, well I don't even want to say because I don't want to see any more of it. All they need is a regular care package and they can do this glitch..

However, running with the care package is terrible as well.

If you would like to see an example of how this game is messed up, you need to watch this video:

http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game/modern-warfare-2/modern-warfare-2-custom-kit-exploit---100-kills.html#id1645401

There is some language in that link.

It's ridiculous. The more I find out about this game, the more I realize that not only is this not as good as COD4, this is the worst COD game Infinity Ward has produced. They really, REALLY, messed up. It's not that I don't have fun playing it because I do, it's not that I am not good at it because I am (without doing the crap that others do like noobtubing, camping, and the like), but it's ridiculously unbalanced and has lost touch with its whole advantage, that being "realism".

That's how they do it.. Wow... :madman:

The respawn points may be the worst I've seen on any game of this nature.... You can respawn right in front of the guy that killed you like three times. That's happened to me on several occasions. Also, you can respawn right in the middle of "combat zones," which I don't agree at all with.

The respawn points may be the worst I've seen on any game of this nature.... You can respawn right in front of the guy that killed you like three times. That's happened to me on several occasions. Also, you can respawn right in the middle of "combat zones," which I don't agree at all with.

:lol: If you play demolition on Highrise and on defense you spawn in the same spot every time. Me and 3 of my buddies had 6 sentry guns and we had people with almost 100 deaths because they were getting spawn killed and there is nothing they can do about it.