Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

GrizzlyAdams

If any of you have me on your facebook you know this is what half of my posts have been about lately. Is anyone else getting it? I hope the answer to that is yes :lol:. Only 5 more days!

Also I am getting the prestige edition, with the nightvision goggles, at midnight. Yes I have no life, I am well aware of this :lol:.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never bought a game like this, but was thinking about it. Why should I get this? I usually only get sports games for my PS3

Its fun to come home after a stressful day, get online and shoot people. I would recommend playing the team hardcore deathmatch. Basically 6 vs 6. If you have a few buddies online, you can teamup with them and blow people up and talk smack. Great stress reliever.

I have my game pre-ordered but wont have time to get it until after work on Tuesday.

I have a few buddies that already have Modern Warefare 2 and are playing it now.

Its fun to come home after a stressful day, get online and shoot people. I would recommend playing the team hardcore deathmatch. Basically 6 vs 6. If you have a few buddies online, you can teamup with them and blow people up and talk smack. Great stress reliever.

I have my game pre-ordered but wont have time to get it until after work on Tuesday.

I have a few buddies that already have Modern Warefare 2 and are playing it now.

Exactly why I play. :ylsuper:

I've never bought a game like this, but was thinking about it. Why should I get this? I usually only get sports games for my PS3

I had COD 4 and it was amazing. You can play online & it's truly addicting. The 1st week or so you'll get dominated & will get killed all of the time. Then, you'll start beating up on the other newbies and it'll be a lot more fun.

COD 4 is the best game I've ever played. I bought the next one (the last one released) and have played it less than 3 times. It seems like a cool game, but I just had too much going on.

For those same reasons, I won't be buying this one; however, I wish I could.

Don't buy it if you don't have time to play it for hours. :D