Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For Reds and Bengal Fans

Who Would You Rather Have Be a Consistent Winner? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Would You Rather Have Be a Consistent Winner?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I voted for the Reds cause I believe Castellini tries harder than Mike Brown.

  • Author
I think another thing that factors into it for me is that, even though I root for the Bengals on every Sunday I never ever want Mike Brown to be remotely good.

 

Its a tough call but i cant root for Mike Brown and family. They have put us through 20 years of miserary. I still root for the Bengals but dont want Mikey boy to have any future success.

 

Reds all the way.

 

Well thats not going to change. So you all are basically rooting against the Bengals. If your going to be a fan of the Bengals, then you might as well just deal with it and hope they overcome it. I mean if they do good and it makes people think Mike Brown is better than he really is, who cares. All that matters would be the Bengals are winning. If your going to be a fan, then you need to think about what is here and now. How Mike Brown screwed up this franchise for so long, has no bearing on how this team will do. If they end up being a winning team that is all that matters.

Well thats not going to change. So you all are basically rooting against the Bengals. If your going to be a fan of the Bengals, then you might as well just deal with it and hope they overcome it. I mean if they do good and it makes people think Mike Brown is better than he really is, who cares. All that matters would be the Bengals are winning. If your going to be a fan, then you need to think about what is here and now. How Mike Brown screwed up this franchise for so long, has no bearing on how this team will do. If they end up being a winning team that is all that matters.

 

It matters to me. I enjoy seeing them win, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy seeing Brown as a loser even more.

  • Author

I think I should start this thread again. With it being the start of the playoffs in baseball I think that is one thing that is getting people to pick the Reds. They see the playoffs and are like wow I would love to see the Reds playing now with this atmosphere. If I do the same poll during the NFL playoffs and people are watching that. I have a feeling people would be like wow I would love to see the Bengals always playing in the playoffs like this, this is great. So I think I guess it really matters just what time of the year I ask this question, because I have a feeling more people would lean the other way once its the NFL playoffs going on. (Which hopefully the Bengals are playing in this year.)

  • Author
It matters to me. I enjoy seeing them win, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy seeing Brown as a loser even more.

 

So basically your not a fan then. If you would rather see them fail just because you don't want Mike Brown to have a winning team. Maybe you already do, but if I was you I would just find a new favorite team then to root for. It makes no sense to have a favorite team that you would rather have lose. Mike Brown is not going anywhere no matter what.

So basically your not a fan then. If you would rather see them fail just because you don't want Mike Brown to have a winning team. Maybe you already do, but if I was you I would just find a new favorite team then to root for. It makes no sense to have a favorite team that you would rather have lose. Mike Brown is not going anywhere no matter what.

 

Never said he was. I'll determine what makes sense in my own life my friend, and I'll be the first to admit not a lot does.:cool: You should know that by now!

This one to me is easy. I love both teams probably equally. My reason for wanting the Reds is there is nothing else going on for me in the summer sports wise. If the Bengals are terrible like they always are I would still watch as much Saturday and Sunday football as possible. Also I'm a huge college basketball fan so that gets me to April. If the Reds were annual contenders I'd go to the park at least once every 5 or 6 home games and enjoy my summer a lot more.

I refuse to vote. I love them both equally and really don't know which one to pick. Hence my name.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.