Getting back into shape

halfback20

I looked at these but haven't decided yet. I would say if you are wanting to get in shape they will definitely do it. Looked pretty intense.

I ordered insanity, OMG....I played HS football and baseball and thought some practices were hard, This is the real deal...It works

Perhaps it is because I am in college and still young, but I feel for you guys that have trouble staying in shape. I'm fortunate enough that I never feel too badly about my physical condition. Good luck to all of you.

I was a 3 sport athlete in high school. Took weight gainer and couldn't put weight on if I had too. Put on about 20 lbs in college a lot of muscle and some beer lol. I was still athletic in college lots of football, basketball, softball etc. Graduated college and have put on about 25 lbs from there. Mid 30's still a pretty good athlete but don't have the time I once had with 2 kids and a busy profession plus coach football. I make time when I get into workout mode mindset but it's tough. I'm still in pretty good shape but need to drop about 20-30 lbs or so to be in tip top shape for me. I'm not a big lard rear by any means but would like to get back were I feel really healthy.

I'd like to trade our treadmill for an eliptical machine. I've jumped on them the last couple of days here at the hotel and it is so much better on the knees!