Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino: I had relations with Sypher

Featured Replies

Not sure people want their kids playing for that kind of person. I mean, I know there is a lot of scum in the college ranks but this isn't going to sit well with most mom's.

  • Replies 284
  • Views 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He admitted that it happened twice, didn't he?

 

Wasn't he married at the time?

 

 

You obviously didn't read the article.

 

He admitted they had sex @ Porcini.

 

SHE said he raped her at both Porcini, and at Tim Sypher's condo...and at one point said Sypher was there....

I find it highly doubtful that the University will do anything, especially dismissing him. Unless of course they plan to reprimand everyone on their staff who has had or will have an extra-marital affair.

 

There are different sets of rules for different people. Pitino is a huge part of the face of the University.

You obviously didn't read the article.

 

He admitted they had sex @ Porcini.

 

SHE said he raped her at both Porcini, and at Tim Sypher's condo...and at one point said Sypher was there....

 

He was married at the time though right? That makes it an affair.

I'm still confused as to why she had the abortion. If money is what she was after (I believe it is because she extorted him) then why didn't she just keep the kid and make him pay for the next 18 years.

 

Unless she thought that there was a possibility it wasn't his.

There are different sets of rules for different people. Pitino is a huge part of the face of the University.

 

While I agree with him being a part of the face the Univeristy, there shouldn't be different rules. If a professor at UofL rapes a student, and a basketball coach does the same, I think the two would have the same effect in terms of defacing the image of the University.

Two things here:

 

1. If you're Pitino, would it not have been better (career wise) to just pay her off?

 

2. How bad does Tim Sypher look?

I'm still confused as to why she had the abortion. If money is what she was after (I believe it is because she extorted him) then why didn't she just keep the kid and make him pay for the next 18 years.

 

Unless she thought that there was a possibility it wasn't his.

 

She didn't want it obviously. She just used it as a way to get money.

While I agree with him being a part of the face the Univeristy, there shouldn't be different rules. If a professor at UofL rapes a student, and a basketball coach does the same, I think the two would have the same effect in terms of defacing the image of the University.

 

Come on man you know it doesn't work like that. I'm not saying he should be fired just that is simply not the case.

He was married at the time though right? That makes it an affair.

 

 

No, an affair is a relationship. This was a one night stand. Sordid, base...not emotionally entagling.

 

An affair can occur between two UNmarried individuals.

 

Kids these days....they know nothing. :lol:

No, an affair is a relationship. This was a one night stand. Sordid, basic...not emotionally entagling.

 

:thumb:

While I agree with him being a part of the face the Univeristy, there shouldn't be different rules. If a professor at UofL rapes a student, and a basketball coach does the same, I think the two would have the same effect in terms of defacing the image of the University.

 

Rape is different, that is criminal.

 

There has always been a different set of rules for public figures. It comes with the territory.

You obviously didn't read the article.

 

He admitted they had sex @ Porcini.

 

SHE said he raped her at both Porcini, and at Tim Sypher's condo...and at one point said Sypher was there....

 

I read one paragraph wrong but it was still an affair.

One thing I never thought of regarding him remaining with the university is the fact that this has happened in Kentucky. Kentucky is a very "red" state, and the right to lifers are kinda crazy around here. I could see quite a few petitions, etc., calling for his head....After all he is one of th biggest 4-5 faces in the state on a national level IMO.

Come on man you know it doesn't work like that. I'm not saying he should be fired just that is simply not the case.

 

You can not fire a basketball coach for something you wouldn't fire a teacher for... I don't care how famous he or she is...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.