Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino: I had relations with Sypher

Featured Replies

"University of Louisville men's basketball coach Rick Pitino told police that he had consensual sex with Karen Cunagin Sypher at a Louisville restaurant where he'd been drinking on Aug. 1, 2003. He also told police that he later gave Sypher $3,000 to have an abortion, according to Louisville Metro Police reports The Courier-Journal obtained under the Kentucky Open Records Act."

 

Courier-Journal

  • Replies 284
  • Views 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slick Rick the Ladies Pick

 

Stay classy, Rick.

I think we already figured out that much though, didn't we? I mean, we are well aware of Pitino's wayward ways. By all accounts I've heard, his and Joanne's marriage is more for convenience than anything, much like Bill and Hillary Clinton.

 

The issue still remains the woman tried to extort a ton of money from Pitino, which is illegal.

The issue still remains the woman tried to extort a ton of money from Pitino, which is illegal.

 

Correct. However, this changes it a bit in the matter of public opinion. Its no longer a case of only one being sleazy.

I've never been asked if I wanted to be seated in the sex, or no sex section at a restaurant. Is it that way in all Louisville restaurants?

I've never been asked if I wanted to be seated in the sex, or no sex section at a restaurant. Is it that way in all Louisville restaurants?

 

I'll pass on the white cream sauce, thank you.

I'll pass on the white cream sauce, thank you.

 

:eyeonyou:

Must have been "Happy Hour".:eek:

 

Could you imagine what the other tables might have said.......I'll have what he is having!

At least he didn't have sex with Josh Hamilton.

In a restaurant? Nice... :lol:

 

I'm with Schue though, I think we pretty much already knew this. And since when do abortions cost $3,000? :eek:

Just goes to show what a true SCUMBAG Pitino truely is. Now his court case is blown because he is a no good worthless piece of trash. I hope he burns for this bunch of BULL.

Just goes to show what a true SCUMBAG Pitino truely is. Now his court case is blown because he is a no good worthless piece of trash. I hope he burns for this bunch of BULL.

 

Get 'em...

Just goes to show what a true SCUMBAG Pitino truely is. Now his court case is blown because he is a no good worthless piece of trash. I hope he burns for this bunch of BULL.

 

:eek:

 

Ouch

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.