Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino: I had relations with Sypher

Featured Replies

Just goes to show what a true SCUMBAG Pitino truely is. Now his court case is blown because he is a no good worthless piece of trash. I hope he burns for this bunch of BULL.

 

Geez, I guess asking for forgiveness is out of the question.

  • Replies 284
  • Views 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just goes to show what a true SCUMBAG Pitino truely is. Now his court case is blown because he is a no good worthless piece of trash. I hope he burns for this bunch of BULL.

 

His court case isn't blown at all. Sypher will still be going to jail for a very long time...

Just goes to show what a true SCUMBAG Pitino truely is. Now his court case is blown because he is a no good worthless piece of trash. I hope he burns for this bunch of BULL.

 

So, mark you down as being firmly in the anti-Pitino group? :D

This isn't the first person has allegedly happened with. I think he has paid off a couple UofL cheerleaders too. The man is classless and has no shame. The University should fire him immediately.

As a Card fan this is dissapointing. I mean, everyone knew this was the story. But now it's official. He didn't do anything illegal, so I don't think he will be dismissed. But this sure is troubling, and I think it has killed UofL on the recruiting scene this summer.

 

I will always be a UofL fan, no matter who the coach is. But I must admit, I'm not a big fan of Pitino now.

Just goes to show what a true SCUMBAG Pitino truely is. Now his court case is blown because he is a no good worthless piece of trash. I hope he burns for this bunch of BULL.

 

How is his court case blown....

That's one expensive dessert Porcini's serves. :lol:

In a restaurant? Nice... :lol:

 

I'm with Schue though, I think we pretty much already knew this. And since when do abortions cost $3,000? :eek:

 

I'm not sure about the exact cost but that seemed expensive to me also.

 

Honest question here: Now that all of this has been made public is there any chance Pitino doesn't coach next season ?

This isn't the first person has allegedly happened with. I think he has paid off a couple UofL cheerleaders too. The man is classless and has no shame. The University should fire him immediately.

 

Thats a pretty big statement there. Any proof?

 

How is his court case blown....

 

And I have the same question as well. The answer is that his case isn't blown at all as Sypher will still be going to jail for a very long time. What Pitino did wasn't illegal..... no matter how immoral it truly was.

:lol: So....now the sympathy is with the woman who committed a crime by extorting a man she had sex with? :lol:

As a Card fan this is dissapointing. I mean, everyone knew this was the story. But now it's official. He didn't do anything illegal, so I don't think he will be dismissed. But this sure is troubling, and I think it has killed UofL on the recruiting scene this summer.

 

I will always be a UofL fan, no matter who the coach is. But I must admit, I'm not a big fan of Pitino now.

 

I don't think he gets dismissed either. I'm just wondering if this ordeal makes him quit. It's a huge image hit. Huge.

His court case isn't blown at all. Sypher will still be going to jail for a very long time...

 

The case will be either stopped or be thrown out after all is said and done. He has already admitted to trying to pay her to have an abortion and if I was a betting man he had offered more than that.

I'm not sure about the exact cost but that seemed expensive to me also.

 

Honest question here: Now that all of this has been made public is there any chance Pitino doesn't coach next season ?

 

 

It looks that way...the article made it seem like the University was behind him in this.

The case will be either stopped or be thrown out after all is said and done. He has already admitted to trying to pay her to have an abortion and if I was a betting man he had offered more than that.

 

Ummm....Wow still?

His court case isn't blown at all. Sypher will still be going to jail for a very long time...

 

She go to jail, but I don't think it'll be for all that long. She'll get a sentence in the 4-5 year range and probably serve half of it. I believe the max she can even get is 7 years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.