August 12, 200917 yr At least they have a Private Room: http://www.porcinilouisville.com/private.html
August 12, 200917 yr So just so I'm understanding here...You find it more scandalous for a single middle-aged man to have sex with college co-eds than for a married man to have sex with a married women, then try to pay her to abort their unborn love child? Just to clarify, she wasn't married at the time, and I hardly would call the resulting pregnancy a "love" child.
August 12, 200917 yr So just so I'm understanding here...You find it more scandalous for a single middle-aged man to have sex with college co-eds than for a married man to have sex with a married women, then try to pay her to abort their unborn love child? That is pretty obvious to me. The real kicker is that one is a rumor and the other is factual.
August 12, 200917 yr So just so I'm understanding here...You find it more scandalous for a single middle-aged man to have sex with college co-eds than for a married man to have sex with a married women, then try to pay her to abort their unborn love child? Who cares? It's his opinion, not yours. :idunno:
August 12, 200917 yr So just so I'm understanding here...You find it more scandalous for a single middle-aged man to have sex with college co-eds than for a married man to have sex with a married women, then try to pay her to abort their unborn love child? Um... Yes... :lol: A 45 year old man having sex with an 18 year old girl. Or a man who cheated on his wife, and paid for the abortion. Call me crazy...
August 12, 200917 yr That is pretty obvious to me. The real kicker is that one is a rumor and the other is factual. That's a shocker...
August 12, 200917 yr Who cares? It's his opinion, not yours. :idunno: I don't care. I was just looking for clarification...:lol:
August 12, 200917 yr That's a shocker... They are both terrible. Fact that one is true and the other is a rumor makes this a no contest. I've heard a lot of rumors in my lifetime, do you believe everything you hear?
August 12, 200917 yr Just to clarify, she wasn't married at the time, and I hardly would call the resulting pregnancy a "love" child. What would you call it? A mistake?
August 12, 200917 yr They are both terrible. Fact that one is true and the other is a rumor makes this a no contest. I've heard a lot of rumors in my lifetime, do you believe everything you hear? Would you EVER believe something about someone affiliated with UK if it were negative?
August 12, 200917 yr They are both terrible. Fact that one is true and the other is a rumor makes this a no contest. I've heard a lot of rumors in my lifetime, do you believe everything you hear? To be fair, every UL/UK thread contains some version of "Pitino is a womanizer", but no facts are ever produced. What's so shocking to me isn't that Pitino confessed to adultry, but that many UK fans are now outrageously shocked, when only yesterday they were stating rumors with certainty. :lol:
August 12, 200917 yr I have been convinced for a while that is the delay on Teague giving a verbal as his dad is very tight with Pitino and his recruitment has played out WAY longer than expected. Very likely this is the last year Rick coaches the Cards IMO... Also the main reason Richard left, Martin decommitted, and Melo chose the Cuse. Teague would've been a Card 3 months ago if this story hadn't came out. The only way he comes now is if they have a gurantee Pitino is staying, IMO.
August 12, 200917 yr To be fair, every UL/UK thread contains some version of "Pitino is a womanizer", but no facts are ever produced. What's so shocking to me isn't that Pitino confessed to adultry, but that many UK fans are now outrageously shocked, when only yesterday they were stating rumors with certainty. :lol: Come on RM... You're not shocked at all. :lol:
August 12, 200917 yr What would you call it? A mistake? Don't go there. No. But to have a love child, there would need to be love involved. This was a one night stand, hardly a love affair. Did you read the article?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.