Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino: I had relations with Sypher

Featured Replies

The case will be either stopped or be thrown out after all is said and done. He has already admitted to trying to pay her to have an abortion and if I was a betting man he had offered more than that.

 

 

1) She extorted someone. It won't be dropped

2) It's not illegal to pay, or try to pay, someone for an abortion.

3) The police AND FBI have questioned her about her allegations of rape and have dismissed her story as not credible.

4) It's not illegal to be immoral. It IS illegal to extort.

  • Replies 284
  • Views 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to know the actual dollar amount she got paid to have the abortion.

 

Surely a woman of her "character" would be smart enough to milk Rick for child support for the next 18 years.

I but road games are going to be fun this season.

The case will be either stopped or be thrown out after all is said and done. He has already admitted to trying to pay her to have an abortion and if I was a betting man he had offered more than that.

 

Your argument holds ZERO water... Put aside your personal disdain for Pitino and try examining some facts...

1) She extorted someone. It won't be dropped

2) It's not illegal to pay, or try to pay, someone for an abortion.

3) The police AND FBI have questioned her about her allegations of rape and have dismissed her story as not credible.

4) It's not illegal to be immoral. It IS illegal to extort.

 

 

You're obviously missing the most important issue here.

Honest question here: Now that all of this has been made public is there any chance Pitino doesn't coach next season ?

 

I definitely think there's a chance. I would still expect him to be back, but if he isn't it probably wouldn't surprise me.

I but road games are going to be fun this season.

 

 

It sure ain't going to be pretty. The UK game will be really ugly. Sure hope our team wins! :D (That would be the CARDS for those of you unsure who "our team" is. :p)

You're obviously missing the most important issue here.

 

What? That Pitino left UK and ended up at Louisville? :D

What? That Pitino left UK and ended up at Louisville? :D

 

 

 

That would be the one. :lol:

I've heard of getting an extra value meal, but that is ridiculous right there.

That would be the one. :lol:

 

:banana:

You're obviously missing the most important issue here.

 

 

The fact that he's an adulterer? It's not illegal to be an adulterer. I was responding to the post that the case against Sypher will be dismissed because Pitino admitted having sex with her and giving her $3,000 to have an abortion. Pitino having sex with her and giving her the money isn't at all grounds to dismiss the case.

 

I'm not condoning, nor happy with the news. However, it's not objective at all to assume that this admission exonerates Ms. Sypher.

The fact that he's an adulterer? It's not illegal to be an adulterer. I was responding to the post that the case against Sypher will be dismissed because Pitino admitted having sex with her and giving her $3,000 to have an abortion. Pitino having sex with her and giving her the money isn't at all grounds to dismiss the case.

 

I'm not condoning, nor happy with the news. However, it's not objective at all to assume that this admission exonerates Ms. Sypher.

 

 

I obviously DID miss the bigger issue, LRCW. :lol:

:lol: So....now the sympathy is with the woman who committed a crime by extorting a man she had sex with? :lol:

Sounds alot like marriage.:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.