Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino: I had relations with Sypher

Featured Replies

Would you EVER believe something about someone affiliated with UK if it were negative?

 

I believe Eddie Sutton was a drunk, I believe BCG was a drunk, I believe Tubby didn't just "find" the Randolph Morris fax, so yeah, I would...(and yes, I know that was directed towards OR)

  • Replies 284
  • Views 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on RM... You're not shocked at all. :lol:

 

 

I'm as shocked at their reaction as they are about Pitino's adultry. :lol:

Would you EVER believe something about someone affiliated with UK if it were negative?

 

:lol: No

 

I'm that biased!!!

 

 

Funny thing is reading the original thread when this affair was brought up and how you defended Pitino then... well until we had proof.

I believe Eddie Sutton was a drunk, I believe BCG was a drunk, I believe Tubby didn't just "find" the Randolph Morris fax, so yeah, I would...(and yes, I know that was directed towards OR)

 

Since you apparently know, I wasn't talking to you...

Don't go there. No. But to have a love child, there would need to be love involved. This was a one night stand, hardly a love affair. Did you read the article?

 

The product of an affair is usually termed "love child"....That's where I was coming from...:idunno:

I believe Eddie Sutton was a drunk, I believe BCG was a drunk, I believe Tubby didn't just "find" the Randolph Morris fax, so yeah, I would...(and yes, I know that was directed towards OR)

 

I don't believe any of that... not my Wildcats! No way they would do such things.

:lol: No

 

I'm that biased!!!

 

 

Funny thing is reading the original thread when this affair was brought up and how you defended Pitino then... well until we had proof.

 

Might want to check up on your reading... I defended Pitino doing anything ILLEGAL...

 

And I know you're that biased. :thumb:

I think I've heard it's a 10 dollar fine in Maryland to commit adultery. I don't know why, but I think that's the case. So unless he was in Maryland, yes he did nothing illegal.

To be fair, every UL/UK thread contains some version of "Pitino is a womanizer", but no facts are ever produced.

 

What's so shocking to me isn't that Pitino confessed to adultry, but that many UK fans are now outrageously shocked, when only yesterday they were stating rumors with certainty. :lol:

Well that point is moot now isn't it.:thumb:

The product of an affair is usually termed "love child"....That's where I was coming from...:idunno:

 

 

I wouldn't call it an affair. What this was, was far more sordid....a lust filled one night stand. I'm sure no one here has ever been part of that....

 

What about the FACT that she WAS NOT married at the time?

 

 

(Why am I arguing? What he did was gross, immoral, and despicable!....but...facts ARE facts.)

Might want to check up on your reading... I defended Pitino doing anything ILLEGAL...

 

And I know you're that biased. :thumb:

 

Actually you defended the affair in the first few pages. Do I really have to go get quotes?

 

As for the second part of your post.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't call it an affair. What this was, was far more sordid....a lust filled one night stand. I'm sure no one here has ever been part of that....

 

What about the FACT that she WAS NOT married at the time?

 

 

(Why am I arguing? What he did was gross, immoral, and despicable!....but...facts ARE facts.)

 

He admitted that it happened twice, didn't he?

 

Wasn't he married at the time?

:lol: No

 

I'm that biased!!!

 

 

Funny thing is reading the original thread when this affair was brought up and how you defended Pitino then... well until we had proof.

 

And I believe I also said that if evidence was brought to the table that anything happened, it would be impossible to deny it. I think many have inferred before now that something happened between the two, and now it is confirmed.

I think I've heard it's a 10 dollar fine in Maryland to commit adultery. I don't know why, but I think that's the case. So unless he was in Maryland, yes he did nothing illegal.

 

:lol: That is pretty funny.

Well that point is moot now isn't it.:thumb:

 

 

Yeah....it certainly is. :lol: But I'm still shaking my head at the people who are shocked and outraged....when only a short time ago they were eager to spit out numerous rumors as "proof". Just doesn't seem like the right reaction. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.