August 12, 200917 yr You're right, I know very little about affairs & cheating and I consider that a positive. :thumb: With that said, I know the difference between right & wrong. Feel free to justify whatever actions however you want, but I find it hard to believe that you truly believe a lot of what you're arguing for. ***sigh*** I'm not saying what he did was right. I'm simply stating that hyperbole and overblown statements are not facts, and presneting some facts.
August 12, 200917 yr What 2, what are trying to say is what Billy G "did or does" sleeping with young chicks is worse than what Rick did?
August 12, 200917 yr Would you rather your 18 year old daughter have sex with a 45 year old man, or your wife cheat on you? Well, neither situation is ideal, but I'll go with my 18 year old daughter having sex with the 45 year old man. FWIW, most of the girls who are rumored to have had relations with BCG are probably older than 18. Not that it really matters.
August 12, 200917 yr 18 year old daughter for sure but I don't have kids so I am sure that could chance my position. You don't find out everything your kids do. You are calling Pitino a G for getting it on in a restaurant but yet Billy G is a scum for getting with younger (Legal) chicks. I believe there are multiple stories about Ricky P and cheerleaders as well. Not sure I get you position here. Let's be serious for a second, the bolded is OBVIOUSLY a joke... I've never said Pitino was a model citizen for cheating on his wife. I simply stated that it was my opinion that middle-aged men sleeping with teenagers is worse to me than a man cheating on his wife.
August 12, 200917 yr What 2, what are trying to say is what Billy G "did or does" sleeping with young chicks is worse than what Rick did? I said IN MY OPINION, I think it's just as bad if not worse. Since several peoples arguments have turned into what Pitino did was morally wrong, I see that as wrong.
August 12, 200917 yr Let's be serious for a second, the bolded is OBVIOUSLY a joke... I've never said Pitino was a model citizen for cheating on his wife. I simply stated that it was my opinion that middle-aged men sleeping with teenagers is worse to me than a man cheating on his wife. To each his own I guess but I don't see how you can think that is better than the other. But Pitino slept with teenage women while married as well so.... Not sure where you are going with this honestly.
August 12, 200917 yr I said IN MY OPINION, I think it's just as bad if not worse. Since several peoples arguments have turned into what Pitino did was morally wrong, I see that as wrong. I gotcha, I was just making sure.:thumb:
August 12, 200917 yr I've never said Pitino was a model citizen for cheating on his wife. I simply stated that it was my opinion that middle-aged men sleeping with teenagers is worse to me than a man cheating on his wife. What about a guy that does both? :sssh:
August 12, 200917 yr To each his own I guess but I don't see how you can think that is better than the other. But Pitino slept with teenage women while married as well so.... Not sure where you are going with this honestly. Honest question, is that fact, or rumor?
August 12, 200917 yr Honest question, is that fact, or rumor? Was Billy G sleeping with teenagers are fact or rumor?
August 12, 200917 yr What about a guy that does both? :sssh: He's obviously having more fun than me. :lol:
August 12, 200917 yr I don't really see why two legal adults sleeping together is worse than a man cheating on his wife, but to each their own. If this were John Calipari involved in this scandal, the arguments would be 100% flipped on both sides, and that's what is interesting/funny to me about this forum. You can disagree with me and say your opinion would be the same, but we all know that that's likely not an accurate statement.
August 12, 200917 yr Was Billy G sleeping with teenagers are fact or rumor? You just answered his question with another question. :lol:
August 12, 200917 yr Was Billy G sleeping with teenagers are fact or rumor? That was my point in asking you... If I'm going to be questioned for saying it about Billy G, you darn sure aren't going to use that against Pitino.
August 12, 200917 yr That was my point in asking you... If I'm going to be questioned for saying it about Billy G, you darn sure aren't going to use that against Pitino. :lol: But you can use it when comparing it to something that has been proven about Pitino. Great stuff.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.