Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino: I had relations with Sypher

Featured Replies

  • Replies 284
  • Views 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alan Cutler just reported that Pitino's lawyer says the $3,000 was for "medical insurance" and not an abortion.

 

If she was pregnant you can't buy insurance to cover the exiting problem or was he just keeping up on the premiums for her. There is going to be a lot more to this story before it is all over with. :popcorn:

Just heard on Ch 27 news that there is a clause in his contract about moral behavior. It could be grounds for them to dismiss him. I think he would resign first. I hate this as I am both a UK fan and U of L fan.

 

How do you sleep at night?

We may be getting into too much info.

This is the language in Louisville’s Principles of Responsibility in regards to its faculty and staff:

 

The continued success and strong public image of the University of Louisville is dependent upon the responsible and ethical conduct of its administrators, faculty and staff. It is the responsibility of the University Community to foster and nurture a culture where integrity in all professional conduct is the foremost aim. In addition, all members of the University Community are responsible to ensure that their behavior and activity is consistent with this commitment, as well as with University policies and procedures. …

 

Under the sub-head …

1. Ethical and Responsible Conduct

 

The University of Louisville’s faculty, administration and staff should conduct themselves ethically, with the highest integrity, in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and University policies, in all aspects of their work. They should be fair and principled in University business transactions and other related professional activities, acting in good faith when dealing with both internal constituents and external entities. Their conduct should always reflect their positions of trust and loyalty with respect to the University and members of these communities.

I imagine UK has the same sort of thing. Like I said, I would get rid of him, if it were up to me.

Well, that's interesting.

Is that public record or what?

It is when you are the second highest paid state employee and the most visible face associated with a major public university within the state. Like it or not, with the fame and money come different standards of accountability.

 

It still doesn't make it ANYONE's business.....I do agree that he should be held to a higher standard, but it's still no one's business.

If she was pregnant you can't buy insurance to cover the exiting problem or was he just keeping up on the premiums for her. There is going to be a lot more to this story before it is all over with. :popcorn:

 

Apparently is was two weeks to the day that he gave her the money.....I don't think you know if you're pregnant at that time.

Apparently is was two weeks to the day that he gave her the money.....I don't think you know if you're pregnant at that time.

 

There are test that can be taken 4 days before the missed period. Regardless most insurance will not cover a pregnancy with in the first 12 months of the policy. I have seen some cover at 10 months on pregnancy.

 

My guess is she never was pregnant by Pitino. IMO, if she was she would have had the kid and made much more money in the long run. She also would not be worrying about an extortion charge now.

 

Disclaimer: The second paragraph is just speculation. :D

I imagine UK has the same sort of thing. Like I said, I would get rid of him, if it were up to me.

 

I'd say almost every institution of higher learning has that.

It still doesn't make it ANYONE's business.....I do agree that he should be held to a higher standard, but it's still no one's business.

 

Committing the action in a public place precludes any alleged privacy issues.

First of all, I honestly do feel for Rick Pitino's family......and that is the end of any sympathy.

I certainly do not feel for Pitino at all, he created the situation and was obviously willing.....he deserves whatever happens to him or any fallout from it. I have said over and over, even when he was at U.K. that I loved Pitino's coaching but knew he was a lousy person. I will also say that I do not believe this womans "rape" claim at all. I believe that it had already been established just what she was:sssh: and she was just trying to negotiate a price :D, talk about a full service restaraunt :lol:..

Pitino may win the extortion claim but jmo will lose in every other catergory. (class representative of U.L., credibility as a role model for players, recruits, etc.)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.