Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino: I had relations with Sypher

Featured Replies

That was my point in asking you... If I'm going to be questioned for saying it about Billy G, you darn sure aren't going to use that against Pitino.

 

OK but that is your whole argument towards bashing Billy G. :lol:

  • Replies 284
  • Views 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obviously not. He was UK's coach...

 

Good argument.

 

Provide some proof & you'll change a lot of minds. Until then...:sssh:

Honest question, is that fact, or rumor?

 

Rumors, as far as I know; however, they were rampant around the state of KY, including Louisville.

 

Lots of stories about Pitino allowing Taquan Dean & Francisco Garcia to drive his car and bring women back to their places.

 

I've also heard, from some people who would probably know, that Pitino was involved with quite a few Louisville women.

Correct. However, this changes it a bit in the matter of public opinion. Its no longer a case of only one being sleazy.

 

If anyone thought Rick would come out smelling like roses, they are way off. This is the exact story I was told by some "inside" folks.....this could really hurt Karen's case. And, Rick is still a turd. Nothing new there.

I suppose I should apologize for my opinion being different from the majority... I never ONCE said what BCG was rumored to do had been proven. I replied to a sarcastic post by MBWC with another sarcastic post from myself.

Your argument holds ZERO water... Put aside your personal disdain for Pitino and try examining some facts...

 

I agree, his argument holds no water, but IMO, Pitino should be relieved of his duties.....this is a major crossroads, and he went down the wrong path. It's time to pay for it.

I agree, his argument holds no water, but IMO, Pitino should be relieved of his duties.....this is a major crossroads, and he went down the wrong path. It's time to pay for it.

 

For something that happened almost seven years ago?? Not a chance, IMO.

Am I the only one who doesn't think Pitino will be coaching UL this season? I don't think he'll be fired, but maybe a 'resignation' is what will transpire. I just feel like this is an absolute nightmare for UL as far as public relations go, and why would they want that going into basketball season?

For something that happened almost seven years ago?? Not a chance, IMO.

 

It was a little over 6 years ago, but who wants to let the facts get in the way of a good argument?

Am I the only one who doesn't think Pitino will be coaching UL this season? I don't think he'll be fired, but maybe a 'resignation' is what will transpire. I just feel like this is an absolute nightmare for UL as far as public relations go, and why would they want that going into basketball season?

 

I've been told for several months he will coach this season and move on...

For something that happened almost seven years ago?? Not a chance, IMO.

 

I'm sorry, but I U of L football is going to play the high roll with football, and weed, et al......this is way worse. He coaches this season, then "retires"....this is a disaster.

I've been told for several months he will coach this season and move on...

 

Any reason why he would want to make this season his last ? I'd cut my losses and go find a nice beach somewhere to spend the rest of my life.

 

I can't imagine what the guys gonna hear at away games.

Keep in mind this guy is in his own world.....for Pete's sake, he has a Priest at every game.....I don't think he cares what the "road folks" will say.

Keep in mind this guy is in his own world.....for Pete's sake, he has a Priest at every game.....I don't think he cares what the "road folks" will say.

 

I'm sure he doesn't.

 

It always seems that people step down quickly when something like this happens. I'm just a little curious as to why he would want to take the abuse and have the story follow him around for 1 more season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.