Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino: I had relations with Sypher

Featured Replies

Well, according to UK fans for years.....

 

What better way to change an argument than to bring in how crazy UK fans are?

  • Replies 284
  • Views 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do believe that. 100%. It's obvious many don't think that way, but you shouldn't hold employees to different standards because of their position. If the General Manager at a store is caught having sex in the back room and so is a salesperson, the salesperson doesn't get fired?

 

I don't think you can compar a situation like that to this. Were talking a multi million dollar man here and the face of your product (School in this case).

No one says he didn't do something wrong. But what he did was NOT illegal, and it doesn't in any way exonerate Sypher from her own crime.

 

I never said he did anything illegal. That really doesn't matter to me becaue what he did was still VERY wrong.

 

Sypher is a scumbag too, she is just out for money. The funniest part of the story is how Pitino was in Cali when she said the second incident occurred.

You need to read your parens & the last sentence again. You're defending a guy who has cheated on his wife. Whether or not he's a famous basketball coach, that is an affair. The media & certain people will justify it as they see fit, but a spade is a spade.

 

 

 

.

 

I'm saying what he did is not going to exonerate Sypher. What he did was wrong, disappointing, and despicable, but it doesn't change the case against Sypher.

You're absolutely crazy if that's what you think. Billy G may not be the best role model, but what Ricky P has done pales in comparison to BCG's actions. A 45 year old man hitting on (and hooking up with) college girls is creepy, but come on...

 

 

Would you rather your 18 year old daughter have sex with a 45 year old man, or your wife cheat on you?

What better way to change an argument than to bring in how crazy UK fans are?

 

 

I'm not....I'm just stating a fact.

She hadn't met Sypher at this point. She alleges that Sypher was at the condo, but that Pitino raped her and Sypher didn't help her during the rape. My impression from this report is that there was NO relationship between Pitino and Sypher after the Porcini incident, until she called him and told him she was pregnant. That's when he met with her at Sypher's condo, and she alleges a 2nd rape occurred.

 

Interestingly, she never reported EITHER alleged rape. And she apparently took the $3000 and had an abortion.

 

Yeah, so you would think that at some point there had to be some conversations right? ie...."your friend raped me and you were there and didn't help, but lets get married anyway"....or "I can't believe you're marrying that chick I banged in that restaurant" Something still isn't adding up to me.

This is not an issue between Kentucky & Louisville. Why does that seem so difficult for you (and other Louisville & Kentucky fans) to understand?

 

 

Sometimes, I like to interject some wry humor.....unfortunately, it seems to get lost on most. No worries...I'm still amused. :D

Would you rather your 18 year old daughter have sex with a 45 year old man, or your wife cheat on you?

 

Can I get a 3rd option?

Would you rather your 18 year old daughter have sex with a 45 year old man, or your wife cheat on you?

 

So it is a fact that BG is having sex w/ 18 year olds?

 

Would you rather die tomorrow in a car accident or a plane crash?

Can I get a 3rd option?

 

Nope. :lol:

Would you rather your 18 year old daughter have sex with a 45 year old man, or your wife cheat on you?

 

18 year old daughter for sure but I don't have kids so I am sure that could chance my position. You don't find out everything your kids do. You are calling Pitino a G for getting it on in a restaurant but yet Billy G is a scum for getting with younger (Legal) chicks. I believe there are multiple stories about Ricky P and cheerleaders as well. Not sure I get you position here.

No, an affair is a relationship. This was a one night stand. Sordid, base...not emotionally entagling.

 

An affair can occur between two UNmarried individuals.

 

Kids these days....they know nothing. :lol:

 

You're right, I know very little about affairs & cheating and I consider that a positive. :thumb:

 

With that said, I know the difference between right & wrong. Feel free to justify whatever actions however you want, but I find it hard to believe that you truly believe a lot of what you're arguing for.

Yeah, so you would think that at some point there had to be some conversations right? ie...."your friend raped me and you were there and didn't help, but lets get married anyway"....or "I can't believe you're marrying that chick I banged in that restaurant" Something still isn't adding up to me.

 

 

I'm just explaining. The whole thing is absurd, in my opinion. Pitino is pathetic, and she's beyond crazy, and it's like a really bad soap opera.

So it is a fact that BG is having sex w/ 18 year olds?

 

Obviously not. He was UK's coach...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.