Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino: I had relations with Sypher

Featured Replies

Why is everyone acting so shocked and surprisingly disgusted by this. He's been getting bashed for his ways for years now and it doesn't change the case against Sypher.

 

I think a lot of it has to do with him paying her off for an abortion.

  • Replies 284
  • Views 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to the article, both Jurich and Ramsey have released statements in support of Pitino and his family.

 

I'm certain neither are surprised by this turn of events. I'm even more certain the were aware of what was coming before Ms. Sypher went public.

 

 

I knew that, I was just trying to make a point that I didn't think this news was going to change anything.

I knew that, I was just trying to make a point that I didn't think this news was going to change anything.

 

 

Sorry...I thought you were asking because you didn't know. My apologies. :thumb:

I wonder why she had her procedure in Cincinnati when he already has an account at the Cleveland clinic?

As to the question of Pitino's future at UL, watch the recruiting trail. If he has trouble getting recruits, he will be gone. If he puts together another top recruiting class, then don't be surprised if he is at UL in 2 or 3 years. It is all about the benjamins, or should I say benjawins.

What was the UofL President's reaction to the story?

 

Sound like he wasn't told the whole story: “Several months ago Coach Pitino informed me about the alleged extortion attempt,” he said. “I've now been informed that there may be other details which, if true, I find surprising. My thoughts are with Coach Pitino and his family.”

Just heard on Ch 27 news that there is a clause in his contract about moral behavior. It could be grounds for them to dismiss him. I think he would resign first. I hate this as I am both a UK fan and U of L fan.

Just heard on Ch 27 news that there is a clause in his contract about moral behavior. It could be grounds for them to dismiss him. I think he would resign first. I hate this as I am both a UK fan and U of L fan.

I suppose that's all a matter of opinion. She wasn't married. If she was, that would have been up another wrung on the immoral ladder. Oh, I forgot the 3G in his support of the pro-choice movement. Perhaps that wasn't immoral either, simply a political statement.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

What about having sex at a restaurant is romantic or passionate?

 

Ya'll are kiliing me!! Nice one Deuce! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

For anyone wondering if this is a big deal or not, it is the top headline on ESPN.com.

 

It was the 2nd story on Good Morning America! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I didn't know that you could have your dessert in bed at Porcini's.

 

Sideline...nice one my friend! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Here where I work, we have the Chocolate Striptease...and I thought THAT was sinful! :lol:

After all the quality entertainment in this thread I now want to throw my two cents in on this.

- Pitino cheated on his wife...real shocker! :rolleyes:

- Sypher (ok is it just me or does she look like one of those washed up Barnstable/Brown Doublemint Twins:puke::puke::puke:) is a ho and whacked!

- No, UL does not can him for this.

Alan Cutler just reported that Pitino's lawyer says the $3,000 was for "medical insurance" and not an abortion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.