Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino: I had relations with Sypher

Featured Replies

I normally eat off the $1 menu. I had no idea what all I could get on the $3,000 menu.

  • Replies 284
  • Views 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only said what my opinion is I have no legal advise to say what I said is true. I wasn't a Pitino fan when he was at UK. He treated a family member of mine in a rude and unprofessional way at his basketball camp. So I lost all respect and have alot of ill will towards the shameless piece of trash.

I'll pass on the white cream sauce, thank you.

 

Okay...that one literally made me laugh out loud. :notworthy::lol:

Someone call Billy G and tell him the bar has been raised when it comes to sex scandals.

Someone call Billy G and tell him the bar has been raised when it comes to sex scandals.

 

Eh... Sex between middle-aged men and co-eds is much more scandalous. :lol:

Eh... Sex between middle-aged men and co-eds is much more scandalous. :lol:

 

:lol:

Eh... Sex between middle-aged men and co-eds is much more scandalous. :lol:

 

 

You're right...this is just gross.....:lol:

I think everyone already knew all this. Now that it's official though, it will be interesting to see the stance the university takes...I still don't think Pitino ever coaches a game in the new arena.

Now that it's official though, it will be interesting to see the stance the university takes...

 

I find it highly doubtful that the University will do anything, especially dismissing him. Unless of course they plan to reprimand everyone on their staff who has had or will have an extra-marital affair.

Eh... Sex between middle-aged men and co-eds is much more scandalous. :lol:

 

When you throw in the abortion, the restaurant, and the fact that this story is verified... not even close.

When you throw in the abortion, the restaurant, and the fact that this story is verified... not even close.

 

In your opinion...

I think everyone already knew all this. Now that it's official though, it will be interesting to see the stance the university takes...I still don't think Pitino ever coaches a game in the new arena.

I have been convinced for a while that is the delay on Teague giving a verbal as his dad is very tight with Pitino and his recruitment has played out WAY longer than expected. Very likely this is the last year Rick coaches the Cards IMO...

:lol: :ohbrother:

 

Believe it or not, everyone doesn't share your opinion. :thumb:

Believe it or not, everyone doesn't share your opinion. :thumb:

 

So just so I'm understanding here...You find it more scandalous for a single middle-aged man to have sex with college co-eds than for a married man to have sex with a married women, then try to pay her to abort their unborn love child?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.